Share | .
 

 Registrations of Cheaters

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Should I accept the high cheaters in my tournaments ?
No, it's their penality and sanction of all their cheats.
36%
 36% [ 16 ]
Yes, but only if they stop definitly the cheat, abandon their old dirty accounts and use new legit accounts.
42%
 42% [ 19 ]
Yes, the tournaments must be open for all the players (legits & cheaters)
22%
 22% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 45
 

AuthorMessage
avatarYoPlixBoy25
Deadshoot Daiquiri
Deadshoot Daiquiri

Location (Country) : FRA Emblem : Shootguns Main System : PS3 Main Map : Town Main Job : Griefer
Messages : 5920
Date d'inscription : 2013-05-07
PostSubject: Registrations of CheatersThu 6 Feb - 17:49

First topic message reminder :

Your are a high cheater who want become legit definitly, appear in the forum and play the tournaments?
The THREE conditions are :


  1. Stop the cheating DEFINITELY !
  2. Abandon the old cheated account DEFINITELY !
  3. Use the new legit account DEFINITELY !


Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Sat 6 Jun - 1:06; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
avatarCrayolaKush420
PhD Flopper
PhD Flopper

Location (Country) : USA Emblem : Shootguns Main System : PS3 Main Map : Town Main Job : Griefer
Messages : 271
Date d'inscription : 2014-02-27
PostSubject: Re: Registrations of CheatersSat 31 May - 22:07

ok yoplix i did not want to get involved in this we talked yesterday with no problems then i see all this wow but you fucked up this time beleave that 


ps im gonna hit u where it hurts
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatarYoPlixBoy25
Deadshoot Daiquiri
Deadshoot Daiquiri

Location (Country) : FRA Emblem : Shootguns Main System : PS3 Main Map : Town Main Job : Griefer
Messages : 5920
Date d'inscription : 2013-05-07
PostSubject: Re: Registrations of CheatersSun 1 Jun - 0:03

Your project for your website to bring together players from different country is a good thing, but as you want do nothing for the Public Grief about the cheating, we cannot be associated.

As I said many times, our grief community here is about all the griefers : public + custom + tournament. So the cheatings in the public, custom or tournament games is the same thing and are not welcome. All the current and last organizers, bellidez and CommunidadZombies, who is now associated with are agree for the moment.

Also, the message erase from your website :
Quote :
He's boosting massively with the worst cheaters of Cell Block Public. But I guess this is not a problem for your community, of the moment we are correct in your tournaments, we can mess things up in the Public Grief. I don't want fight with you all my live about the cheating conception in same Community, so I stop to dispute your mind. I go to answer your message in my website my dear MIA.

Where is this message about BRE_CashMoney? I never erased only one of your messages in my website, same your insults or the rude langage from MIA sometimes in the beggining of the CashMoney discussion. So don't start please here, I really dont like this thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatarYoPlixBoy25
Deadshoot Daiquiri
Deadshoot Daiquiri

Location (Country) : FRA Emblem : Shootguns Main System : PS3 Main Map : Town Main Job : Griefer
Messages : 5920
Date d'inscription : 2013-05-07
PostSubject: Re: Registrations of CheatersSun 1 Jun - 0:06

Qoadricorn, also, don't forget that we said the last week about Soccer_boy. He must stop to play with its main account for the end of the tournament, the 1st June. So as you lost against FlopSum Team, you can ask him to respect the promise directly, the tournament being finish for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatarxx-KaiSeRR
Deadshoot Daiquiri
Deadshoot Daiquiri

Location (Country) : ESP Emblem : Shootguns Main System : PS3 Main Map : Farm Main Job : Reviver
Messages : 564
Date d'inscription : 2014-01-26
PostSubject: Re: Registrations of CheatersSun 1 Jun - 13:46

well said MIA! On Absolute Grief is playing a high booster of town= jeanyves!!! Why?? Simple reason is that yoplix friend ! 
ppl that leave acc = BACK !!! here not future... the level stay on Cashmoney tournaments!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatarMIA_CaShMoNeY
Mule Kick
Mule Kick

Location (Country) : USA Emblem : Shootguns Main Map : Town Main Job : Griefer
Messages : 115
Date d'inscription : 2014-02-27
PostSubject: Re: Registrations of CheatersMon 2 Jun - 13:36

Yoplix your in a losing fight and you dont even realize it you need to think.... what would you really think trearch can do about "high cheaters" how will they check who lag switched and who boosted wins from the beginning of the game started the leaderboards are not reliable to show who is actually the best at grief they no longer show that at all.... now what shows who is the best? The tournaments that me and you host because they cannot lagswitch or boost wins so this is the thing that show who is good or who is bad thier are alot of good players that dont need to cheat but do and alot a good players who dont cheat TOURNAMENTS are what brings everything on a even playing feild to prove which one team is the best of the best for that tournament so what we do is finally prove who is the best..... you want to band cheaters and I want to give the legit players the opportunity to finally prove that they are better than the cheaters who cheat there way to number 1 rank on the leaderboards the best way to show "soccerboy kiazer beizmo corin" or anycheater your better is to beat them in a tournament thats the best revenge you can ban them I will not and this is the last you said your not associated with us we wont lose sleep over that so please tell yourself and your fanboy suffer_in_hell stop posting bullshit on my website about us being cheaters next time im deleting all those msgs and ban both your accounts from my website good bye and good luck with your tournaments.......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatarYoPlixBoy25
Deadshoot Daiquiri
Deadshoot Daiquiri

Location (Country) : FRA Emblem : Shootguns Main System : PS3 Main Map : Town Main Job : Griefer
Messages : 5920
Date d'inscription : 2013-05-07
PostSubject: Re: Registrations of CheatersTue 3 Jun - 22:01

MIA_CaShMoNeY wrote:
Yes tournament is open to all players as I stated so many times tournaments are about skill this is a personal vendetta by you yoplix vs cheaters in general because trearch didn't do anything so now its your turn to clean up the game with the little athourity that you have so you run tournaments so in your fight to want to clean up all of grief world this is how your doing it..... but its not your job yoplix your job is to host a tournament as ive stated and even bumper stated tournaments are about skill not who has the host so I can lag switch for a easy win you cant do that in a tournament you have to beat the play fair and square....

why is it that you even have rules in your tournaments if you have all "legit" players why do you have a rule saying "no lag switching" if all the people in your tournament aren't the type to lag switch and its obvious you have a set of rules to show the competitors what they can and can not do IN YOUR TOURNAMENT but you want to extend this to public which you dont have the right to do if your a tournament host then host fucking tournaments but dont use your power as a tournament host to go on a personal vendetta against cheaters you can only police your tournaments yoplix bo2 zombies wasnt created by yoplixboy and absolute grief bo2 was created by cod its there game you created absolute grief tournaments police that police your shit not the whole fucking game

Before to answer each message, I would like firstly seize the moment, to remember for everybody the origins from my decision about the cheating. At the release of the game, the tournaments were rare and the custom games were not played like today and not appreciated because we took every time a defeat in the face if we leave the game before the end. So, everybody played in the Public Mode and several players for the ranking. Because nobody would like to play against us in this Public Mode in the past (to save time and to don't lost), we have created secondary unknow accounts (emblem single bone) and have played almost every day with secretly. I was so disgusted and amazed to discover some opponents that I appreciated, who started to cheat (lag switch or glicth) against us when they start to lost because they was sure that we was novice players at the beginning. I had no card capture before but I saved the games every time with secondary account. I recently found my old hard disc with all the passwords and accounts, all the videos edited will be soon upload in my channel finally.

Month after month, is came this famous day where I really blew a fuse when we was lagswitched three consecutive time the same day against the same famous concealedart team. I understood this day all the novice players who wanted just play, what they can feel, I understood why many players what I appreciated have stopped to play definitly the Grief. Something should be done absolutely against them and quickly, they couldn't be not sanctionned, and by the community himself because it was not the problem from the developpers. My idea was to create a community of reverent and legit players, disgusted by the Public Grief and to suggest them legit tournaments for them and between them to disgust also the cheaters. This is a legitimate vendetta. Is like this that AbsoluteGrief is born. To be serious and protect nobody, it's also why I asked all my teammates or other friends who want play with me or join AbsoluteGrief to be definitly legit. Since the August 2013, nobody from my team or my friends has cheated, and the sole was directly erased from my friendlist. jeanyves and magoul was the last to have restarted the end of the last summer and I had directly erased them from my friendlist because they betrayed me. This thing reacted to them because they have no restarted from this day. I challenge everybody to find a cheating in the Grief Mode from them since this date.

Tournaments after tournaments, I tried to trust some cheaters who said me to want to stop definitely the cheating but I was so disgusted to discover that they restarted just after to have play the tournament. This isn't a major sanction, in a side, to ban only the account of the player for the tournament, and in the other side, to allow him to continue to play and restart to cheat anywhen. The problem about CouchePasBouger during the Cell Block tournament of Februay 2014 pushed me to require them new conditions, He said me to stop definitly the cheating after the tournament and to use a new legit account, paracomando ; but after the tournament, he was so much happy of the return of microbe and find him so he has directly restarted the cheating with him. Since this day, as I cannot trust them by theirs word, I need their acts. I decide to ask them to prove me their wish to sto^, abandonning their main account with dirty stats and starting new stats with a new legit account.. I do weekly full checks many months ago now to be sure, when I denounce somebody, to be able to show him the proof if he want. many legit players who have understood my work help me in this fight.


TX_CaShMoNeY wrote:
  SuffeRNyX :ur little snitch said that you (Yoplixboy25)stated that cashmoney are a bunch of boosters, noobies, lagswithers, glitchers and extras, so don't come to my Fucken website with all that bullshit.. leave that BS on your website and about proof I got ur proof, so ask urself one question u should banned yourself from ur own tournaments aswell. read less
MIA_CaShMoNeY wrote:
JG wanted me to tell you "good tournament but you disrespect his clan get tbag"

Why the first comments are erased from your website now ? It was absolutly false, another lying from him or you, I don't know. I never said or though this thing. The mind from SufferInHell is not the mine, he has only reported me some cheaters. The sole thing I said  about your community is recapitulated in the homepage of my website, that is, our different goals, why we host tournaments and the autorization to cheat in the Public Grief in your team (Soccer_boy) or anywhere. I challenge you to quote me here ONE insult about your teammates.

I always respect each players/clan respectful and I admire your wish to suggest always a big cashprizee in each of your tournament, but the sole things that I reproach you, is to invite anybody despite that some of players registered in your tournament have already humiliated, insulted, and was disrespectful with the public griefers and also, to don't say to don't cheat in the Public Grief for each of your members (overwhise why Soccer_boy continues?).


MIA_CaShMoNeY wrote:
EVERYONE IS WELCOME IN MY TOURNAMENTS UNTIL THEY CHEAT IN MY TOURNAMENTS

Matt_is_a_boss has completely destroyed the Public Farm Leaderboard and microbe (mathias from the Dter team) the Public Cell Block Leaderboard with all theirs copies from their account for nothing. This is especially serious about microbe, who has created many false accounts with nicknames distorted to humiliate many french legit players, usurp their identity and do believe that it was the real players to insult the others in the lobbies. All the false accounts with 0 taints are from him and from it's friend jollow. It's a huge disgrace to find him in a grief event. CouchePasBouger was the main lag switcher who has disgusted more than one hundred teams to continue to play against him and for the ranking in Cell Block. Kaiser is the biggest booster from the Farm Public who has demotivate all the players to continue to play for the 1st place, he has complety demotivated and humiliated Canaflo to play for the 1st place and he always made fun of him because when he boosted 200 games in a day, Canaflo had won only 100 games in a week.

This is the perfect exemple of cheeky players who are disrespectful of the others and who play only to demotivate the others and to piss everybody off. All these players quoted, and their friends are currently registered in your tournament. These players not give a rat's ass for the others and the community. They have a nerve, cheat only for their stats, by motivating some to become cheaters like them and by humiliating the others who are again legit like mainly, Canaflo (Farm), djoolstar (Town), stafanoduck (Cell Block) or PathongCityGang (Borough) and many others.

By inviting them in your tournaments and allowing them to play with their friends and win money, you show them that they able to continue to make things worse in the Public Grief. You are accomplice because you put them in the same ground and show them that they can continue to make fun of other players who play every day to better be ranked. It will be them still allowed to participate in the same events as the legit players and win money despite their acts...

When a player is isolated or rejected by the others because of its acts, he's pushed to ask questions himself. All the players disrespectful are banned by the community himself from their events in all the major games & sports. Go to read others forums. Are we not agree to say together that a HIGH cheater in the Public Mode isn't a reverent player?


MIA_CaShMoNeY wrote:
Yoplix your in a losing fight and you dont even realize it you need to think.... what would you really think trearch can do about "high cheaters" how will they check who lag switched and who boosted wins from the beginning of the game started the leaderboards are not reliable to show who is actually the best at grief they no longer show that at all.... now what shows who is the best? The tournaments that me and you host because they cannot lagswitch or boost wins so this is the thing that show who is good or who is bad thier are alot of good players that dont need to cheat but do and alot a good players who dont cheat TOURNAMENTS are what brings everything on a even playing feild to prove which one team is the best of the best for that tournament so what we do is finally prove who is the best..... you want to band cheaters and I want to give the legit players the opportunity to finally prove that they are better than the cheaters who cheat there way to number 1 rank on the leaderboards the best way to show "soccerboy kiazer beizmo corin" or anycheater your better is to beat them in a tournament thats the best revenge you can ban them I will not and this is the last you said your not associated with us we wont lose sleep over that so please tell yourself and your fanboy suffer_in_hell stop posting bullshit on my website about us being cheaters next time im deleting all those msgs and ban both your accounts from my website good bye and good luck with your tournaments.......

I know since a long time that Treyarch/Activision will do nothing against the cheating , because they would lose money and time, and because the Grief Mode is really secondary for them (unfortunatly wrongly) contrary to the Survival Mode. This is why TNegrao and me, we relied on the community to denounce and reject themselves the cheaters when we saw that nothing would be done. They just made us a perfect theather mode to check these things.

Of course my fight against them is weaken when you arrive from nowhere with your first tournaments one year and half after my firsts, all the high cheaters being always banned from AbsoluteGrief. They are so happy to find alternative tourneys where they are accepted, additionally where they can win money. They are so encouraged to continue the cheating more than ever and all my work until now is lost. While I convinced the Spanish Communidad Zombies from my good deed against the cheating recently, its a failure for me to cannot convince you also.

Also, what is your strange trend to do the confusion every time between the behavior (cheater/legit) and the skill (novice/expert) in the Grief Mode? I never said that a cheater is necessarily a novice player without skill, and by this way, it's absolutely the contrary is some cases. There are many cheaters really more strong than legit players, and it's also why I'm disgusted and sad to see what they need to cheat just for their Public ranking. HULER-59 and Kaiser were so happy and proud to humiliate and say in the CHEATING section (not the SKILL section) that stafanoduck was a noobie and a camper because they don't have no reports against him. Many players from Public doesn't like the Custom Games, they prefer play for their ranking and to have good time to past each round from the round 1, they don't want necessarily to be the strongest and are became addicted by the statistics and their position in the ranking. All the players know that the better players ranked in each Public Leaderboard aren't necessarily the players who play the better (skill) because the system to rank is bad, rewarding the play duration rather than the skill (1 point = 1 victory against everybody, same against only novice players for exemple). This is a commercial Leaderboard to motivate all the players to play and to continue every day. If I quote sometimes stafanoduck, it's not because he's the strongest of Cell Block, it's because it's the first player for the Public Cell Block legit in the Leaderboard, who wasn't attracted by the cheating despite all this bad pressures in this map. This is not my job, but all the casual players who just play for the ranking or to enjoy themselves, not to be the strongest, should able do it in peace, without be disturbed by an abusive cheating. It is and it will be always the first priority in AbsoluteGrief who gather together all the kinds of player, novice casual and expert, but firstly respectful. Stop to think that everybody want to be the better in the tournaments, many know in advance that they will never win for the moment, but they go to register because they want to have fun with the other reverent players and learn by their advices.


MIA_CaShMoNeY wrote:
YOUR STUPID YOUR POLL HAS 15 PEOPLE IN IT SO 15 PEOPLE IS THE MAJORITY THAT POLL HOLDS NO WEIGHT WHAT SO EVER 15 vote no 14 vote yes if the change 6 vote they dont care and that poll proves sumthing your delusional

You cannot read a poll correctly? In the sum, we can see that 31 are agree (84%) and 6 not agree (6%) for 37 answers in this poll (among the 239 unique players registered). So it give a first trend and a idea if the players are agree or not with these sanctions against the cheaters. So even if there are not many votes, this is already showed is that the trend will be the same with more players and we can extrapolate for the majority (binomial theorem). Go to create the same poll in your website and we will see if we don't have similar results. Furthermore, how we must do if we have a reflexion about something? We question the persons concerned, the players. I'm stupid because I ask them their opinion with a poll? I'm not a dictator like you think and If I have institute these rules, it's also because many had asked me.



CK_CaShMoNeY wrote:
suck my dick yoplix (x5)

How the CashMoney members can accept these words in their website, especially from your "Board Director" ? Spam these words after all the comments was a good thing ? When I have already insulted somebody among your members, or when I have already been impolite when I explain something ? I try to explain always in English why I'm not agree with someone or you, correctly, with calmly contrary you or Crayola in the Soccerboy_boy disscusion from my website, or here.
I'M WAITING THE PROOF OF MY INSULTS AND THE DISRESPECT TO YOUR COMMUNITY !


Quote :
MIA_CaShMoNey wrote:
YoPlix himself and some of his teammates lagswitched on town leaderboards he is a fucking hypocrite and he should ban himself and jenneveys from his own tournaments
YoPlixBoy25 wrote:
  [08:05:17] SuffeRNyX : this afternoon tx_cashmoney talk to me and said yoplix is lagswicther
I wait the proof.
20 hours ago · Comment

MIA_CaShMoNeY wrote:
 Say you didnt boost wins earlier on town leaderboards and lagswitch with jenevyes when you were ranked high on town earlier last year 2013?
17 hours ago · Like
YoPlixBoy25 wrote:
No I never cheated ONE game in my Public rankings with jeanyves or someone else. Jeanyves was always alone or with magoul when they was cheating, but they have never restarted after my last warning of the end of 2013 (I had erased them from my friendlist) contrary to Soccer_boy. What are these free accusations from you? Do you beleive one moment I dared asking the players to don't cheat if I was myself a old high cheater?
I was even associated with TNegrao at the beggining to report all the cheating with him, thinking that something will be done but never nothing has been done for the Grief ranking and he decided finally to give up the fight and lost its 1st place for the cheaters. In your mind, It's impossible to be legit and correctly ranked, and to be respectfull towards the legit players who play every day to be better ranked?
So now, as you said I was a cheater (or lagswitcher) and you had done circulate this false information, I'm waiting your proof with eagerness. Continue to talk badly behind my back because I'm alone to blame the high cheating. I'm so mad. read less
15 hours ago
CK_CaShMoNeY wrote:
  yoplix and SuffeRNyX suck my dick

Where are these comments in your website now ? Why it is also erased ?
I'M WAITING THE PROOF OF MY CHEATINGS.


MIA_CaShMoNeY wrote:
  And not like I need to answer you but she didnt know the game was being boosted for wins she went on public and thought she was playing two splitscreeners.... she didnt know corin was boosting she doesn't even know who corin is... if you dont want to believe thats fine and nobody was trying 2 sensor you crayola just thought you were being gay by bring it to us that one of or members is a "high cheater"(you were being gay tho) but nobody was censoring u we just dont care..... but I told her and she knows better happy now thier is your answer she didnt know

The message erased about BRE by the censor Crayola was :
YoPlixBoy25 wrote:
He's boosting massively with the worst cheaters of Cell Block Public. But I guess this is not a problem for your community, of the moment we are correct in your tournaments, we can mess things up in the Public Grief. I don't want fight with you all my live about the cheating conception in same Community, so I stop to dispute your mind. I go to answer your message in my website my dear MIA.

Why to have erased this message, where is the offense about your community or the sexual note (gay??) in this message? I didn't knew if it was a girl or a boy but I don't see the link with my message and the video. I said only that this is not a problem if you have current high booster in your community (Soccer_boy is the exemple) and thinking it was the same thing for BRE because of a strange coincidence, explained after.

MIA, being captain of your team/community, you are spokesperson and responsible to say what you allow and what you don't allow in your team in each Grief Mode . Soccer_boy has again restarted the high cheating with the worst cheaters weeks ago now, but it doesn't affect you more than usually. Despite the promice and your supposedly warning, why he has restarted?  Yourself, you have already lag switched recently in this year so you may be not be credible by forbidding them to cheat. I have the proof in another hard disc but I can firstly show you the report [see the message]. Domo is a perfect legit Japanese player that I appreciate for its help and the quality of its messages during the tournaments, we can absolutly trust him when he reports a cheating but if you want be sure that is not a liar, I will sk him to show us the video here (already seen). He has already helped me to report many cheatings. Their recent repeat offence (Soccer_boy & Kaiser) show me that I'm right to don't trust him by words.

You didn't communicated about the cheating act in the Public Mode to your members, to say them who are the players to avoid because they are cheaters, to give them available by exemple a listing like I done in my website. Your website is only to know "Who is the better?". BRE was fallen against the same opponents (corin and its false accounts) the same day, just after all the consecutive boosted games from Soccer_boy, freefromdegres and supperjoshua, this is a strange coincidence. Anyway, will be it really a problem for you if you find another cheating in the Public Grief among your members, seeing as you say nothing at Soccer_boy? espite its promice and your


MIA_CaShMoNeY wrote:
First off nobody asked your fucking opinion about my website and you say that your disassociated with my tournaments that is fine then why is your team signed up for or cellblock tournament and your a hypocrite cause if my website is all that why is it that you changed your home page to basically replicate ors you had no live twitch before on your hompage but now all of a sudden there u have it on your homepage and I wonder who did you see with that yoplix? Cashmoney perhaps also same thing with the left side of your website also similar to mine.... I thought absolute grief was the originators so funny how you follow everything we do more examples we do cashprize tournaments you do psn card prize tournaments so dont sit there and bash my clan and website because we dont bend to your rules because for some strange reason you think your god on this game yoplix word is absolute well ill change that for you yoplix

I am free to say what I want on my forum, of the moment that it's true and not lyings (that I have proofs) and of the moment I remain respectful. Do you have really read my last posts, where was my fucking opinion ? I never said that your website was bad, but only that the graphic work is not good and that your broadcasts in live with Twitch are unknown and rare. This is false?  You aren't able to broadcast in live only one match from your last tournament in your channel? You really need a graphic designer.

As your website is born really after mine, you have  involuntary copied more things than I have copied. The quickest winner rather than do a random to select the last host if there a tie, create separate topic for each tournaments, etc... For your current Cell Block tournament for exemple, the idea "round 10 & no magic" was mine, and I even noticed that you copied almost word for word the rules that were written in this tournament.. It is clear that the sentence structure of your rules is firstly a copy-paste the you add your supplements (No Magic, Round 10 All game lobbies MUST be closed for ALL games;. There Will Be 1 game per day, The glitch next to the Pack-a-Punch is forbidden, etc ...). I had already a Twitch Channel but never used before because I prefered broadcast in live with YouTube. The widgets in the left is a new option allowed by the host of the forum. So you have copied really more than things than me.

Rather than to ask me to suck him its dick, Crayola do better to learn the graphic job and how to create correct banners or pictures, re-read the informations about your tournaments before to make it public (there was many mistake and still now despite my comments where is the Dter team?) and create quickly a board for the communication because it is really a mess to find a old message (View more posts...x20??)

Finally, to close this message, the nerve of it to seize the moment to suggest jeanyves to join your team, do you think he want to stop to play in the Simple Blockade firstly?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatarxx-KaiSeRR
Deadshoot Daiquiri
Deadshoot Daiquiri

Location (Country) : ESP Emblem : Shootguns Main System : PS3 Main Map : Farm Main Job : Reviver
Messages : 564
Date d'inscription : 2014-01-26
PostSubject: Re: Registrations of CheatersWed 4 Jun - 14:20

fucking noob yoplix!!! rage in cashmoney tournaments because u are so bad... i was waiting a match vs simple blockade on cell.b but ur team rage... poor players
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatarxx-KaiSeRR
Deadshoot Daiquiri
Deadshoot Daiquiri

Location (Country) : ESP Emblem : Shootguns Main System : PS3 Main Map : Farm Main Job : Reviver
Messages : 564
Date d'inscription : 2014-01-26
PostSubject: Re: Registrations of CheatersWed 4 Jun - 14:21

NOT LEVEL HERE!!! SUCK ABSOLUTE GRIEF!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatarPaRaDiz_Peluxe
PhD Flopper
PhD Flopper

Location (Country) : FRA Emblem : Shootguns Main Map : Farm Main Job : Griefer
Messages : 240
Date d'inscription : 2013-11-26
PostSubject: Re: Registrations of CheatersWed 4 Jun - 15:06

Kaiser vue se que tu a fait tu as aucun compte a rendre a personne tu m'irrite pas les classement que tu as et tu a aucun bon argument pour te défendre donc il faut mieux pour toi de pas poster de commentaire comme sa car tu est ridicule !

_________________


PaRaDiz_Peluxe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatarMIA_CaShMoNeY
Mule Kick
Mule Kick

Location (Country) : USA Emblem : Shootguns Main Map : Town Main Job : Griefer
Messages : 115
Date d'inscription : 2014-02-27
PostSubject: Re: Registrations of CheatersWed 4 Jun - 16:53

Yoplix nobody got any time to read all that bro you extra right now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatarMIA_CaShMoNeY
Mule Kick
Mule Kick

Location (Country) : USA Emblem : Shootguns Main Map : Town Main Job : Griefer
Messages : 115
Date d'inscription : 2014-02-27
PostSubject: Re: Registrations of CheatersWed 4 Jun - 17:24

Firstly I aint answer most a that cause I cant
1. Kiazer vs Canaflo now Canaflo can prove to kiazer who is better at farm canaflo doesnt get any revenge in yours he does in mine

2. I lagged switched just 2 see if you were watching my player channel and recording my games which I don't appreciate btw

3. I deleted the msg because sufferinhell again decided to add to it I said I would delete them so I did

4. I said be FRA to jenayves jokingly I didnt try to take him and what does it matter you aren't playing or tournaments and im not playing yours so if I did want him to join it wouldn't affect you also the same exact thing you tried to do with soccerboy by the way when you tried to take him and I didn't bitch about it

And we have 2 different mindsets im giving the ppl opportunity to prove who is the best your on a vendetta your vendetta isn't my vendetta yoplix
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BumperBumpereeno
Speed Cola
Speed Cola

Location (Country) : GBR Emblem : Dagger / Knife Main Map : Cell Block Main Job : Griefer
Messages : 44
Date d'inscription : 2014-01-31
PostSubject: Re: Registrations of CheatersWed 4 Jun - 23:39

mia stfu, ur argument is invalid, yoplix has countered everything you have to say with good reason, stop with ur bullsh*t and go back to ur website...

just saying
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatarMIA_CaShMoNeY
Mule Kick
Mule Kick

Location (Country) : USA Emblem : Shootguns Main Map : Town Main Job : Griefer
Messages : 115
Date d'inscription : 2014-02-27
PostSubject: Re: Registrations of CheatersThu 5 Jun - 10:26

Bumper your the last person to talk cause if it looked like I was arguing with him I answered the question why I allow cheaters give people like canaflow a chance to play kaizer fair and square why I lagged switched (witch was a invalid point by him about me cheating cause I don't give a shit about public I have like 60 wins on town and I could care less)
then I answered why I deleted a msg off my website and how the whole me trying to take one of his players

yoplix said way 2 much gay shit that I wasnt about to debate with him about so be fucking quite you dumb fuck and stay out of ppl conversations that have nothing to do with you dick rider
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatarPaRaDiz_Peluxe
PhD Flopper
PhD Flopper

Location (Country) : FRA Emblem : Shootguns Main Map : Farm Main Job : Griefer
Messages : 240
Date d'inscription : 2013-11-26
PostSubject: Re: Registrations of CheatersThu 5 Jun - 19:16

SLTrueLove510 A Hack le classement de lutte sur ferme il est 1er Mondial avec un nombres pas calculable de victoire / défaite.

_________________


PaRaDiz_Peluxe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatarLegacy
Deadshoot Daiquiri
Deadshoot Daiquiri

Location (Country) : GER Emblem : Shootguns Main Map : Town Main Job : Griefer
Messages : 757
Date d'inscription : 2013-07-05
PostSubject: Re: Registrations of CheatersSat 7 Jun - 15:08

seriously kaiser , are u mentaly retarded? i mean u must have noticed by now that u really cant hang with good players , thats the reason y u boost because thats the only thing where u good in . u suck at grief kaiser and everyone knows . in all the tournaments u played u got banged out straight away . i dont know y u call people noobs because obviously u r the biggest noob
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HU59-LER-UK
PhD Flopper
PhD Flopper

Location (Country) : GBR Emblem : Shootguns Main Map : Cell Block Main Job : Griefer
Messages : 425
Date d'inscription : 2014-04-16
PostSubject: Re: Registrations of CheatersSat 7 Jun - 17:22

Yo priceless kaiser is good bro just because he's a booster don't mean he shit, I was a booster everyone know I ain't shit. You were very lucky to beat us on cell block hence why you had only 1 team mate camping away from everyone so he could survive the round himself which 100% is a fact. I've got nothing against you bro but kaiser is my teammate and friend so don't say he's shit when he's not because if he was I wouldn't play with him SIMPLE! But see you in second round when do you want to play???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatarLegacy
Deadshoot Daiquiri
Deadshoot Daiquiri

Location (Country) : GER Emblem : Shootguns Main Map : Town Main Job : Griefer
Messages : 757
Date d'inscription : 2013-07-05
PostSubject: Re: Registrations of CheatersSat 7 Jun - 22:43

well for a team which plays only cell block was it actually pretty bad .thats a fact. and how werewe lucky ??? u also lost against beast punchers , and we beat them so it was well deserved. we never practiced cell block as a team and none of us except zombieplayer and cradle plays or liks it .and use r playing only cell block and u just finished 3. and i dont even know y u  r in the second round . but ya it was just luck i guess. and kaiser is not good at all . hes a booster and he always plays shit . just because hes ur friend doesent mean that hes good. bustacall lives in my neighboorhood and i also call him noob . but hes still better then kaiser lol. and dont ask me when we play , ask my team cuz im ready
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HU59-LER-UK
PhD Flopper
PhD Flopper

Location (Country) : GBR Emblem : Shootguns Main Map : Cell Block Main Job : Griefer
Messages : 425
Date d'inscription : 2014-04-16
PostSubject: Re: Registrations of CheatersSat 7 Jun - 23:33

We had a bad start to the tournament which is perfectly normal. Kaiser is better than cradle of PUSY, zombie player like you said in your comment if you remember is a mp5 camping noob bustacall lol who is that guy never heard of him, and you priceless call everyone a noob even if they better than you.
Kaiser never plays cell block play him on farm!
See you very soon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatarLegacy
Deadshoot Daiquiri
Deadshoot Daiquiri

Location (Country) : GER Emblem : Shootguns Main Map : Town Main Job : Griefer
Messages : 757
Date d'inscription : 2013-07-05
PostSubject: Re: Registrations of CheatersSun 8 Jun - 0:38

im just calling bad players noob . zombieplayer hasnt played for month and he outperformed all of u. he is so much better then all of u on cell block. and again all that bullshit u sayin with ur excuses that u had a bad start . no one cares . always these excuses. no one rates u and ur team. and dont talk about my teammates , everyone of them is bettrr then u. haha the only reason y u play cell block is because u cant grief, on town or farm u need skill . all u can is camping in a doorway for 3 days . just camping in cofners and spray mp5 is all u can. haha and u dont bustacall ?? i hope u meet him in the farm 1 v 1 tournament , hes gonna rape u Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatarxx-KaiSeRR
Deadshoot Daiquiri
Deadshoot Daiquiri

Location (Country) : ESP Emblem : Shootguns Main System : PS3 Main Map : Farm Main Job : Reviver
Messages : 564
Date d'inscription : 2014-01-26
PostSubject: Re: Registrations of CheatersSun 8 Jun - 0:59

Princeless u are the best! U are Maradona !!!  no comment hahah fuking guy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content


PostSubject: Re: Registrations of Cheaters

Back to top Go down
 

Registrations of Cheaters

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AbsoluteGrief :: Cheatings / Reports-