Share | .

Primera Torneo LAN de Pena (Madrid) - 2014/11/01 [CANCELLED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PhD Flopper
PhD Flopper

Location (Country) : ESP Emblem : Shootguns Main System : PS3 Main Map : Town Main Job : Reviver
PostSubject: Primera Torneo LAN de Pena (Madrid) - 2014/11/01 [CANCELLED]Wed 17 Sep - 20:48

First topic message reminder :

https://twitter.com/GriefMadridLan

Hi everyone! this post is to anouncment the First ever LAN in grief mode. It will be the 1 and 2 of november in Madrid and it´s only for Spanish Players. You could see the streams on Comunidad Zombies youtube channel. The rules will be the same that the Grief World Cup. If you want to participate you had to add the skype: grief.lan and give 25 euros by Paypal.

Hola a todos! Este post es para anunciar la primera LAN de modo pena. Sera los días 1 y 2 de noviembre en Madrid y solo se permitirá la participación a equipos españoles. Podréis ver los streamings en el canal de youtube de Comunidad Zombies. Las normas serán las mismas que en la Grief World Cup. Si usted quiere participar tendrá que agregar a skype: grief.lan y donar 25 euros por equipo vía paypal.

Last edited by bellidez on Fri 19 Sep - 15:24; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Deadshoot Daiquiri
Deadshoot Daiquiri

Location (Country) : FRA Emblem : Shootguns Main System : PS3 Main Map : Town Main Job : Griefer
PostSubject: Re: Primera Torneo LAN de Pena (Madrid) - 2014/11/01 [CANCELLED]Thu 2 Oct - 1:42

bellidez wrote:
we finally won´t do the LAN, I think the tournament will have 1-2 weeks longer so we can do´it on cristhmas., finally the grief league will start?????
http://www.absolute-grief.net/t468-tournament-4vs4-farm-and-town-by-ag-cashprice-regulation#8639

So the Madrid LAN is officially postponed for the Christmas holidays?
What will be the days/weeks, I will change the flyer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PhD Flopper
PhD Flopper

Location (Country) : ESP Emblem : Shootguns Main System : PS3 Main Map : Town Main Job : Reviver
PostSubject: Re: Primera Torneo LAN de Pena (Madrid) - 2014/11/01 [CANCELLED]Fri 3 Oct - 22:20

Madrid LAN finally is cancelled by problems of registration =(
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deadshoot Daiquiri
Deadshoot Daiquiri

Location (Country) : FRA Emblem : Shootguns Main System : PS3 Main Map : Town Main Job : Griefer
PostSubject: Re: Primera Torneo LAN de Pena (Madrid) - 2014/11/01 [CANCELLED]Fri 3 Oct - 22:28

Hoo, it's a pity, no postponed for Christmas holidays?   silent
You need to do the same promotion from your 1st CZ tourney, it was good (~128 teams).
Flyer work for nothing. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PhD Flopper
PhD Flopper

PostSubject: Re: Primera Torneo LAN de Pena (Madrid) - 2014/11/01 [CANCELLED]Fri 3 Oct - 23:40

yes yoplix I´m sorry for the flyer work, but people in spain don´t want to pay if they are not shure that they will win =(
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deadshoot Daiquiri
Deadshoot Daiquiri

PostSubject: Re: Primera Torneo LAN de Pena (Madrid) - 2014/11/01 [CANCELLED]Sat 25 Oct - 21:33

I posted the news about the cancellation here :
http://www.absolute-grief.net/t452p15-#8708

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deadshoot Daiquiri
Deadshoot Daiquiri

PostSubject: Re: Primera Torneo LAN de Pena (Madrid) - 2014/11/01 [CANCELLED]Sat 25 Oct - 21:45

bellidez,

I talked with French Griefer friends some weeks ago. We will try maybe to host also a LAN the next year, so I think it will be good, even if i'm more close from Germany than Spain, to select a border City between France & Spain.

In this way, we will be able to have maybe more Griefers, from Spain & France, and to host a contest between our two major Grief countries ! The Saturday will be the team contest and the Sunday will be the individual contest.

Potential 3 strategic cities to host :
- from France : Nimes, Montpellier, Perpignan,
- from Spain : Figueres, Girona, Barcelona.

We have the "LGV Perpignan - Figueras"
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ligne_de_Perpignan_%C3%A0_Figueras
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Primera Torneo LAN de Pena (Madrid) - 2014/11/01 [CANCELLED]

Back to top Go down

Primera Torneo LAN de Pena (Madrid) - 2014/11/01 [CANCELLED]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AbsoluteGrief :: Tournaments / Rankings :: Grief Season 2014-