Share | .

Super Grief Saturdays #2 - 2015/01/24 - Town

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Deadshoot Daiquiri
Deadshoot Daiquiri

Location (Country) : FRA Emblem : Shootguns Main System : PS3 Main Map : Town Main Job : Griefer
PostSubject: Super Grief Saturdays #2 - 2015/01/24 - TownSat 24 Jan - 4:50

First topic message reminder :

1. 4v4 grief on town with two substitute players (optional). no pack-a-punch, no box, no semtex , and no double tap
  2. The Games will be played best out of 5 in the round robin. after the round robin the games will be played best of 7 until the finals. the final game will be played best of 9
  3. The host will alternate back and fourth until last host. the last host is given to the team with the team with the fastest wins of total games in that series. If the host rage quits, shuts off his system, or his ps3 freezes then the opposing team decides ether rematch or game win (not match win) if the host has a unstable connection for example: the entire lobby drops down to a one bar then the game restarts with a new host. if the host does not switch and the connection drops to one bar again then it will be up to the opposing teams decision to rematch or count as a game win (not match win)
  4. No moding, hacking, lag switching, ip booting or glitching ( the jug glitch is only a glitch if you kill more then two zombies )
  5. No blocking juggernog in the beginning of the game or at round restart everyone must be able to get there jug and mp5 in the beginning of the game.
  6. Your team must have a continent based host whether it is Europe, north America, south America, or Australia. you must chose your continent based host and only play that continents host the entire tournament. no switching host to give enemys bad connection. you can not have a three players from Europe and three players from America on the same team. your can have 4 American players and 2 European or the other way around .
  7. No camping 6 seconds  in any corner and 2 minutes camping areas of the map like jug, quick revive, double tap, stamina up. no camping the jug stairs for 10 secs with no intentions to grief just the intentions to keep it blocked.
  8. You can put some one in the juggernot glitch for one down then you have to let them escape.
  9. All tournament games will be played in one day

#
TEAMNAME
PLAYERS
#1 THE BIG CABRONES G1 B-I-G_JMARLEY (C) (H)
B-I-G_co-co_nuts / el_zapataki
B-I-G_GANGSTA / Cash0perro
B-I-G_Treyarch / TREYARRCH
B-I-G_RoJo_Polla (S)
B-I-G_1998 (S)
#2 THE BIG CABRONES G2 B-I-G_POLISH (C) (H) / PolishOfTheDead
B-I-G_APOLO / parkoz_apolo
B-I-G_TerminaTOR / tormentor
B-I-G_WAZZZY / iWaaze_YT
B-I-G_TAZZER (S) / Ze_Duff_Man
#3 Team__-Lol JteZALTAN__-Lol (C)
JteBlock__-Lol
JtePiiine__-Lol
JteFume__-Lol
JteRea__-Lol
Jvous__-Viole
#4 Suicide Squad I-Legacy-II (C)
OneBoneHunter (H)
Da_Gho
iNFiNiTE-_-GaMER
A-M-E-R-I-C-A-Ns (S)
#5 FRENCH BLOCKADE BLOCKS--ALPHA
BLOCKS--BRAV0
BLOCKS--DELTA
BLOCKS--ELEMEENT
BLOCKS--XI (S)
#6 Multiple Scorgasms PELIKORN-_SKUNK (C) (H)
xFurkankiller
TERRORISTA_JIZZZ
LiveKiller
B-I-G_APOLO (S)
#7 KUSH $QUAD CRAYOLA_KUSH_420 (C) (H)
Rivas_Nation
bombaaclot_kush
QOADRICORN_JIZZZ
jeanyves1313 (S)
#8 Fuck Yo Squad Crayola / WpG WpG-_-Miami (C) (H)
viciousrsrt
gta___champ
DenyCreation
Jon_Tor (S)
mickey_ross (S)

http://challonge.com/nosemtex

#
TEAMS
PTSM.W.M.L.G.W.G.L.
Suicide Squad 41 3 0 12 6
Team__-Lol 26 2 1 10 7
Multiple Scorgasms 21 2 1 10 4
4 Fuck Yo Squad Crayola / WpG 7 1 2 3 10
5 The Big Cabrones G1 3 0 1 2 3
6 French Blockade 2 0 1 1 3
- Kush $quad 2 0 1 1 3
8 The Big Cabrones G2 1 0 1 0 3

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Thu 18 Aug - 14:18; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Stamin-Up
Stamin-Up

Location (Country) : SWE Emblem : Skull Main System : PS3 Main Map : Town Main Job : Griefer
PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #2 - 2015/01/24 - TownMon 26 Jan - 18:01

When???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stamin-Up
Stamin-Up

Location (Country) : SWE Emblem : Skull Main System : PS3 Main Map : Town Main Job : Griefer
PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #2 - 2015/01/24 - TownMon 26 Jan - 18:02

I have no contact w pelikorn since i block him on whatsapp and delete is number
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deadshoot Daiquiri
Deadshoot Daiquiri

Location (Country) : NED Emblem : Skull Main System : PS3 Main Map : Town Main Job : Support
PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #2 - 2015/01/24 - TownMon 26 Jan - 18:19

Oke im gona tell the truf the last 4 are fake. Pelicron was the one that was do ing the booting of the players my and him were use,ing the same achond TryToGrief. I dont heve accsas any more to the achond pelicron is a2faced bitch pelicron was my bro sinds the last 12weeks he sayd sorry to my it tock my some time and i was beck frends agen pelicron just wants the fight. Pelicron is the one booting all these players to be on ist i was just tallking sith w pelicron i just want it to be hese frend i was do.ing everthing to be hise frend to ceep be ing frends w pelicron. WHY DID I WANT TO BE Frends w hime was be cuze i did not want it to git boot it so i was be ing hise fanboy. If i was heving beef w hime all that time i woud heve got boot it im scart of hime. Pelicron start it the fight w Onebone did not do any thing and pelicron just knife d onebone in his face. 4 No reson OneBoneHunter is totaly legit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mule Kick
Mule Kick

Location (Country) : BEL Emblem : Shootguns Main System : PS3 Main Map : Borough Main Job : Griefer
PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #2 - 2015/01/24 - TownMon 26 Jan - 18:24

LOL i gave u booter so u could boot the jizz haha why do u even lie now? post the screens of ur conservation if these screenshots are fake then well have the talk alright? anyway fanboy, blackett was your friend haha when i told u to delete him ur were scared to do it U PRESSED THE BUTTON U ASKED ME THE BOOTER TO BOOT JIZZZ IS THIS TRUE YES OR NO? TELL ME?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OneBoneHunter
PhD Flopper
PhD Flopper

Location (Country) : GER Emblem : Shootguns Main Map : Town Main Job : Griefer
PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #2 - 2015/01/24 - TownMon 26 Jan - 18:33

But cmon be honest: who booted jeanyves in the 1vs1? THAT WAS NOT INFINITE!
U cunts booted him and you should get banned for faking the screenshots with blackett
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mule Kick
Mule Kick

Location (Country) : BEL Emblem : Shootguns Main System : PS3 Main Map : Borough Main Job : Griefer
PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #2 - 2015/01/24 - TownMon 26 Jan - 18:40

LOL its not fake proove it to me show the conservation from infinite why ignore me if i say this? infinite should get banned of booting jeanyves and you should get banned of helping someone that you know he was the booter LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OneBoneHunter
PhD Flopper
PhD Flopper

PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #2 - 2015/01/24 - TownMon 26 Jan - 19:39

I hve nothing to hide. I can show everything to proof that i knew nothing from the booting of jeanyves.

u should get banned for being a little mad lowlife kid trying to destroy other ppl tournaments LOl.. u booted jeanyves, u joined me right after the match and said it so dont lie..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HU59-LER-UK
PhD Flopper
PhD Flopper

Location (Country) : GBR Emblem : Shootguns Main Map : Cell Block Main Job : Griefer
PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #2 - 2015/01/24 - TownMon 26 Jan - 19:51

I hate pelikorn and you one bone but when we played public you lost and you sent me message being very racist calling me a dirty ugly paki and also saying that your going to get me booted
Your a liar Yoplix don't believe him or anyone one bone is a big liar you racist cunt
Threatening to boot me you idiot but if you boot me I don't really care cz I just go eat watch TV go gym maybe so really doesn't bother me like I said to blackete the cunt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OneBoneHunter
PhD Flopper
PhD Flopper

PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #2 - 2015/01/24 - TownMon 26 Jan - 19:55

dont talk huler. U always call us german trash

Haha u dont get it I cant boot. I was never able to boot. It was his own decision to boot ppl (he put his laptop on before the game starts) I never said that im going to get u booted liar cunt.
Do ur english homework instead of creating one big nosense sentence without any marks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deadshoot Daiquiri
Deadshoot Daiquiri

Location (Country) : FRA Emblem : Shootguns Main System : PS3 Main Map : Town Main Job : Griefer
PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #2 - 2015/01/24 - TownTue 27 Jan - 0:08

Crayola, can you change the score for the forfeits in the SGS 1 & 2
Because, it's also according to the round and the best of games.
So the forfeits :
Round 1 = 3-0
Until Final = 4-0
Final = 5-0
It's important for the ranking.

Also, add AbsoluteGrief like host in the settings.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mule Kick
Mule Kick

PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #2 - 2015/01/24 - TownTue 27 Jan - 12:34

i have to say this but its the first time i agree with HU59 after onebone asked me to boot husler 24/7 not let him come online but i told u onebone i dont take orders LOL i said it because i protected infinite after i said it was infinite dumbass booter noobi go rageboyyy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OneBoneHunter
PhD Flopper
PhD Flopper

PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #2 - 2015/01/24 - TownTue 27 Jan - 16:27

Go on Hulers player channel, i think the match is still saved when u booted the host in the end Smile 

U are the biggest dickhead and 2face bitch in real life and in the game. 
U have no friends, U have to get trash teams just to be a team of 4 LOL. U booted jeanyves and Dalton - 1 week later u joined our lobby saying that you are gonna join the JIZZZ team HAHA dreamer.
Now u try to suck hulers dick who used to be one of ur biggest ennemies. 

Its so sad, during the tournament on saturday, u could not find any team mates so u tried to get some of my bros in ur team HAHA pity that zucki is banned lol, johnny laos registered in blocks team, lucky that livekiller agreed to play in that trash team and finally Thesinper who was part of the Team Grief bros..

If u want infinite to get banned then u should also get banned for giving people booters and and Ips to help them booting. 

The conversation ends right here - i have proof that u booted jeanyves and faked the screenshots. I have already talked with yoplix.

Go outside, get a real life, make friends and stop being mad for getting deleted and acting big with your booting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mule Kick
Mule Kick

PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #2 - 2015/01/24 - TownTue 27 Jan - 17:03

yes put the screenshots kid, husler never used to be my enemy he was ur enemy haahahahahahahahhahahahaha infinite booted u cannot stand the truth? u really pissed now lol i took a random team only me and livekiller were good we ended 5 place what place should we end if i got my good team???? never booted show me the proofs ;D HHAHAHAHAHAHAH XD who said when they lost ' BOOT THEM' but i didnt LOL i waited untill the game was ended xD! Hope the video is saved so u can see it hahaha ragragerage rage rage rage rage rage rage rage rage rage lol i dont get banned because they ASKED Me i did not give them in a hard way did not say 'TAKE THE BOOTER OR I BOOT YOU' infinite asked me give me booter i beg you pleasplaespleaspleaspleas i never booted dalton / jeanyves hzhahah infinite did still got the proofs goodluck HAHAHAHAHAHA onebonehunter noobi noobinobbi u really pissed i see Very Happy XD Very Happy Very Happy im laughing inreal life kid.
ur the 2 faced bitch LOL XDDDDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deadshoot Daiquiri
Deadshoot Daiquiri

PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #2 - 2015/01/24 - TownTue 27 Jan - 17:53

I will move all the off-topic from here in a separate topic tomorrow...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deadshoot Daiquiri
Deadshoot Daiquiri

Location (Country) : NED Emblem : Skull Main System : PS3 Main Map : Town Main Job : Support
PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #2 - 2015/01/24 - TownTue 27 Jan - 19:25

How can i show u the proofs pelicron if you are the one w the achond u mead a new password so u can only go on that achond pelicron show use alll the peopel u boot it u are the one how is booting peopel how meny peopl are you boot,ing att this moment we are talking in this forumel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mule Kick
Mule Kick

PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #2 - 2015/01/24 - TownTue 27 Jan - 19:28

Haha, infinite actually i cannot translate your message there is no Christian Cant Translater Very Happy xD u booted jeanyves yes or no? u wanted dalton ip yes or no?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deadshoot Daiquiri
Deadshoot Daiquiri

PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #2 - 2015/01/24 - TownTue 27 Jan - 19:38

YOU ARE THE BIGST 2FACE U ARE NOT A HUMAN. HOW YOU LIE TO PEOPL YOU ARE JUST NOT A HUMAN BEAN YOU HEVE NO FRENDS IN REAL LIFE U ARE JUSR A CUNT, YES A CUNT. YOU ALWAS LUKING 4 A FIGHT. IN REAL LIFE IF U ARE LUCKING 4 A FIGHT U GIT...... AND YOU CRY. To Your Ps3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deadshoot Daiquiri
Deadshoot Daiquiri

PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #2 - 2015/01/24 - TownTue 27 Jan - 19:42

CEEP LIE, ING U KNOW WAT U DID U ARE THE ONE W THE ACHOND OF THE BOOTER AND YOU STILL GOT THE BOOTER.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mule Kick
Mule Kick

PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #2 - 2015/01/24 - TownWed 28 Jan - 11:59

i gave you booter you change password xD gg infinite noproblem look screenshots LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deadshoot Daiquiri
Deadshoot Daiquiri

PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #2 - 2015/01/24 - TownWed 28 Jan - 12:56

YOU CHange the pasword you sayd that in the forumel stop lie,ing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #2 - 2015/01/24 - Town

Back to top Go down

Super Grief Saturdays #2 - 2015/01/24 - Town

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AbsoluteGrief :: Tournaments / Rankings :: Grief Season 2015-