Share | .

Super Grief Saturdays #2 - 2015/01/24 - Town

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Deadshoot Daiquiri
Deadshoot Daiquiri

Location (Country) : FRA Emblem : Shootguns Main System : PS3 Main Map : Town Main Job : Griefer
PostSubject: Super Grief Saturdays #2 - 2015/01/24 - TownSat 24 Jan - 4:50

First topic message reminder :

1. 4v4 grief on town with two substitute players (optional). no pack-a-punch, no box, no semtex , and no double tap
  2. The Games will be played best out of 5 in the round robin. after the round robin the games will be played best of 7 until the finals. the final game will be played best of 9
  3. The host will alternate back and fourth until last host. the last host is given to the team with the team with the fastest wins of total games in that series. If the host rage quits, shuts off his system, or his ps3 freezes then the opposing team decides ether rematch or game win (not match win) if the host has a unstable connection for example: the entire lobby drops down to a one bar then the game restarts with a new host. if the host does not switch and the connection drops to one bar again then it will be up to the opposing teams decision to rematch or count as a game win (not match win)
  4. No moding, hacking, lag switching, ip booting or glitching ( the jug glitch is only a glitch if you kill more then two zombies )
  5. No blocking juggernog in the beginning of the game or at round restart everyone must be able to get there jug and mp5 in the beginning of the game.
  6. Your team must have a continent based host whether it is Europe, north America, south America, or Australia. you must chose your continent based host and only play that continents host the entire tournament. no switching host to give enemys bad connection. you can not have a three players from Europe and three players from America on the same team. your can have 4 American players and 2 European or the other way around .
  7. No camping 6 seconds  in any corner and 2 minutes camping areas of the map like jug, quick revive, double tap, stamina up. no camping the jug stairs for 10 secs with no intentions to grief just the intentions to keep it blocked.
  8. You can put some one in the juggernot glitch for one down then you have to let them escape.
  9. All tournament games will be played in one day

#
TEAMNAME
PLAYERS
#1 THE BIG CABRONES G1 B-I-G_JMARLEY (C) (H)
B-I-G_co-co_nuts / el_zapataki
B-I-G_GANGSTA / Cash0perro
B-I-G_Treyarch / TREYARRCH
B-I-G_RoJo_Polla (S)
B-I-G_1998 (S)
#2 THE BIG CABRONES G2 B-I-G_POLISH (C) (H) / PolishOfTheDead
B-I-G_APOLO / parkoz_apolo
B-I-G_TerminaTOR / tormentor
B-I-G_WAZZZY / iWaaze_YT
B-I-G_TAZZER (S) / Ze_Duff_Man
#3 Team__-Lol JteZALTAN__-Lol (C)
JteBlock__-Lol
JtePiiine__-Lol
JteFume__-Lol
JteRea__-Lol
Jvous__-Viole
#4 Suicide Squad I-Legacy-II (C)
OneBoneHunter (H)
Da_Gho
iNFiNiTE-_-GaMER
A-M-E-R-I-C-A-Ns (S)
#5 FRENCH BLOCKADE BLOCKS--ALPHA
BLOCKS--BRAV0
BLOCKS--DELTA
BLOCKS--ELEMEENT
BLOCKS--XI (S)
#6 Multiple Scorgasms PELIKORN-_SKUNK (C) (H)
xFurkankiller
TERRORISTA_JIZZZ
LiveKiller
B-I-G_APOLO (S)
#7 KUSH $QUAD CRAYOLA_KUSH_420 (C) (H)
Rivas_Nation
bombaaclot_kush
QOADRICORN_JIZZZ
jeanyves1313 (S)
#8 Fuck Yo Squad Crayola / WpG WpG-_-Miami (C) (H)
viciousrsrt
gta___champ
DenyCreation
Jon_Tor (S)
mickey_ross (S)

http://challonge.com/nosemtex

#
TEAMS
PTSM.W.M.L.G.W.G.L.
Suicide Squad 41 3 0 12 6
Team__-Lol 26 2 1 10 7
Multiple Scorgasms 21 2 1 10 4
4 Fuck Yo Squad Crayola / WpG 7 1 2 3 10
5 The Big Cabrones G1 3 0 1 2 3
6 French Blockade 2 0 1 1 3
- Kush $quad 2 0 1 1 3
8 The Big Cabrones G2 1 0 1 0 3

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Thu 18 Aug - 14:18; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Deadshoot Daiquiri
Deadshoot Daiquiri

Location (Country) : FRA Emblem : Shootguns Main System : PS3 Main Map : Town Main Job : Griefer
PostSubject: Super Grief Saturdays #2 - 2015 January 24th (by CRAYOLA_KUSH_420)Mon 26 Jan - 16:00

RANKING AVAILABLE

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Wed 29 Jul - 18:48; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stamin-Up
Stamin-Up

Location (Country) : SWE Emblem : Skull Main System : PS3 Main Map : Town Main Job : Griefer
PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #2 - 2015/01/24 - TownMon 26 Jan - 16:10

Why?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deadshoot Daiquiri
Deadshoot Daiquiri

PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #2 - 2015/01/24 - TownMon 26 Jan - 16:20

To add the flag with the team in the ranking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deadshoot Daiquiri
Deadshoot Daiquiri

Location (Country) : CAN Emblem : Shootguns Main System : PS3 Main Map : Town Main Job : Griefer
PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #2 - 2015/01/24 - TownMon 26 Jan - 16:48

yea jmarley it's so annoying those kids :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mule Kick
Mule Kick

Location (Country) : BEL Emblem : Shootguns Main System : PS3 Main Map : Borough Main Job : Griefer
PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #2 - 2015/01/24 - TownMon 26 Jan - 16:51

yes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mule Kick
Mule Kick

Location (Country) : BEL Emblem : Shootguns Main System : PS3 Main Map : Borough Main Job : Griefer
PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #2 - 2015/01/24 - TownMon 26 Jan - 16:54

Because of he was crying to me for giving it he did not only ask jeanyves i only gave him jeanyves after legacy said in the lobby boot them all Lol if i did not give him then he would cried 24/7 so i gave him the booter i GAVE but did not pressed the button those kids like quadricorn said they lose 1x only rage rage rage lol. he begged me to give it i warned him 5/6x to stop doing it lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OneBoneHunter
PhD Flopper
PhD Flopper

Location (Country) : GER Emblem : Shootguns Main Map : Town Main Job : Griefer
PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #2 - 2015/01/24 - TownMon 26 Jan - 17:17

Ok Im gonna explain a bit. The new screenshots are probably all right and no fakes Even if the other four were fakes. I dont know why Infinite did that all BUT what i can say is: I never asked him to boot him anyone. I did NOT even know that he had booter access. If i knew that i would say something to him. He is very stupid.  
I have the whole conversation with Infinite and I never ever asked im to boot anyone. I dont like booting thats what i always say!

Concerining Pelikorn:

He booted jeanyves and Dalton after our match last saturday against the Jizzz. We all heard him saying it in the lobby. And he did boot anazy and crayola (the one screenshot is a fake). 
Yoplix, his apologizes from the past to get unbanned are also big lies. Saying that its all blacketts fault is just bullshit. I still have the proofs saved where he said to boot absolutegrief and to boot ur teammates and my teammates in the tournament. 
As i said, the new screenshots are probably are correct but the 4 last screenshots of the first post are complete fake. 
Infinites english is much worse everybody knows that. In the first 4 screenshots he spelled IPP with double P and after in the fake screenshots its just IP.
Also Blazingkush joined my lobby yesterday and said something about faking that shit with pelikorn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mule Kick
Mule Kick

PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #2 - 2015/01/24 - TownMon 26 Jan - 17:25

lol blazingkush is your friend fag, your are retard and dont talk about the past because yoplix knew and he ACCEPTED my apoligise for the christmas gift LOL just post infinite his conservation then well have the talk advocate LOOOL Onebone u told me to boot anazy because of ur raging that he destroyed ur team ;D xD? I know ur a big Lie faggot with ur racist friend, another proof your name in the 2v2 restricted forbidden in the goverment another group that Hitler has accepted in his land
La jeunesse d'Hitler a été fondée en 1922 , mais n'a pas fait beaucoup pour les quelques premières années . Le 27 Juillet 1926, la jeunesse d'Hitler n'a été adopté par Adolf Hitler . En 1932 , la dernière année de la République de Weimar , la Jeunesse hitlérienne avait environ 100 000 membres . Ce ne était pas beaucoup par rapport à la dizaine de millions de membres du Deutscher Reichsausschuß Jugendverbände (organisation de l'État pour les associations de jeunes allemands ) . Dans aucun autre pays était dans ces années un des mouvements de jeunesse qui était si essentiel et si volumineux Jugendverbände . Mais Hitler attache une grande importance aux nazificeren de ce mouvement de jeunesse : après la prise du pouvoir par le NSDAP y aurait bientôt changer .

Hitler nommé en 1933 , le poète Baldur von Schirach au chef de la Jeunesse du Reich allemand ( chef de file de la jeunesse de l'Empire allemand ) . Immédiatement après cette nomination était une action Schirach . Les bureaux de la Reichsausschluß Deutscher Jugendverbände ont été occupés et la tête de cette organisation , le général Vogt , a été brutalement expulsés . Même l'amiral Adolf von Trotha , président des associations de jeunes allemands , a dû démissionner. Seules les organisations de jeunesse catholiques ont été temporairement épargnés parce que Hitler avait signé un concordat avec l'Eglise catholique romaine , qui comprenait une provision que les organisations de jeunesse catholiques pouvaient survivre sans être inquiétés .

Adhésion de la jeunesse d'Hitler est devenu obligatoire en 1939 pour tous les jeunes de plus de dix-sept ans et, en 1941 plus de dix ans pour tous les jeunes . Pourtant quand même réussi à garder de quatre millions de jeunes gens en dehors de la Jeunesse hitlérienne , malgré les lourdes peines qu'ils risquaient cela. Qui toujours pas signé , a été repris par les Jeunesses hitlériennes de l'adresse de la maison et pris dans une procession démonstrative . Baldur von Schirach en 1940 a été remplacé en tant que chef par Arthur Axmann .

Au début de la guerre , de nombreux membres de Pompiers membre contre le bombardement de l'Allemagne . Comme la guerre progressait , les membres des Jeunesses hitlériennes tâches de l'armée . Ils tenu les antiaérienne , ils abordés comprennent les projecteurs , ou aidé à la charge des armes à feu . Les membres plus âgés étaient pour la plupart des soldats ou rejoint la SS . Lorsque l'Allemagne envahit , étaient membres de l' HJ rajeunit enrôlés dans l'armée . Au cours de la bataille de Berlin en 1945 , ils ont même fait une grande partie de la défense allemande sur . La jeunesse d'Hitler a combattu vaillamment dans les combats , et a été la crainte de nombreux soldats . Après la guerre , la Hitler Jugend a été dissous et interdit . Le pape Benoît XVI et le prince Claus n'a jamais été forcés de rejoindre les Jeunesses hitlériennes . Ils ont déserté au cours de la fin de la Seconde Guerre mondiale .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OneBoneHunter
PhD Flopper
PhD Flopper

PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #2 - 2015/01/24 - TownMon 26 Jan - 17:28

No haha I would never accept him as friend. 
He accpepted ur apologize because the apologize itself was a big lie Very Happy 
U booted them all after the tournament there is no need for me to say something like that. 
Dont come with history if u have to copy wikipedia, little nobrain.
If yoplix wants us to change the name then we do it no problem Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mule Kick
Mule Kick

PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #2 - 2015/01/24 - TownMon 26 Jan - 17:30

Change it racist idiot LOL thats why i left u guys + i left because all time u lose is boot this player boot that player boot husler for 24/7 boot them all u faggot 2faced bitch go sleep man XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mule Kick
Mule Kick

PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #2 - 2015/01/24 - TownMon 26 Jan - 17:31

and nobrain ur the nobrain getting thing from the past that are already accepted by the owner of this website i had no lifetime ban it was just ban for 4/5 months LOL anyway were talking about the BOOTING shit XD not the 2014 shit hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahaahaha
why no restart match like infinite did with furkan?????????? XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OneBoneHunter
PhD Flopper
PhD Flopper

PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #2 - 2015/01/24 - TownMon 26 Jan - 17:32

everybody knows that u were the biggest rager. 
Giving us the fault for ur booting? cmon hahaha little liar the proof is still saved in Hulers channel when u booted the host after the game ahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mule Kick
Mule Kick

PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #2 - 2015/01/24 - TownMon 26 Jan - 17:34

when u told me to boot HAHAHAHAHAA u lose vs husler my team shit in cellblock in that game i die 1 x game over XXDDDDDD ur still the rager always u lose vs infinite u rage always lose vs me rage rage u remember u were raging when i beat ur team in public u maked lie's 'i boot johnny' nice lie kid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OneBoneHunter
PhD Flopper
PhD Flopper

PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #2 - 2015/01/24 - TownMon 26 Jan - 17:36

Yes and u booted him Johnny we all know that Very Happy like always. Yes I am a rager like most of the players. but im far away from getting on ur rage level.

Furkan griefed u in custom - u wanted to boot and ddox him hahaha little rage muhammed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mule Kick
Mule Kick

PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #2 - 2015/01/24 - TownMon 26 Jan - 17:38

hahahahahaahahahhahaahaha no, stefan i joked to furkan all the time because i like when he scared LOL i did not boot anyway think thats me but u always ask me?
To boot husler to boot couche to boot everyone to boot anazy just admit it u said u can boot them all day long LOL hahaha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OneBoneHunter
PhD Flopper
PhD Flopper

PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #2 - 2015/01/24 - TownMon 26 Jan - 17:41

Even if i said it what i did not: U are the booter and not me so its everytime up to you and not up to me because u have to booter access.

How many times did u ask if i want a booter? I never said yes LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mule Kick
Mule Kick

PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #2 - 2015/01/24 - TownMon 26 Jan - 17:43

Liar, i never asked u only nico asked me and i gave him lOL haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OneBoneHunter
PhD Flopper
PhD Flopper

PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #2 - 2015/01/24 - TownMon 26 Jan - 17:51

haha i still have the proofs when u asked me if i want booter Very Happy u better not talk. but it doesnt matter right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mule Kick
Mule Kick

PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #2 - 2015/01/24 - TownMon 26 Jan - 17:58

u just said it its the past haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OneBoneHunter
PhD Flopper
PhD Flopper

PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #2 - 2015/01/24 - TownMon 26 Jan - 17:59

Ok I had a conversation with Infinite Gamer. He saw all the screenshots and admitted it which one was right and which one fake. And as i said, these 4 screenshots are fuckin fake But the other ones are true.

Its so sad that these guys try to fuck me up even if i have never done anything. As Blackett said, they faked the 4 last screenshots of the first post
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Super Grief Saturdays #2 - 2015/01/24 - Town

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AbsoluteGrief :: Tournaments / Rankings :: Grief Season 2015-