Share | .

Super Grief Saturdays #5 - 2015/02/14 - Town

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Deadshoot Daiquiri
Deadshoot Daiquiri

Location (Country) : FRA Emblem : Shootguns Main System : PS3 Main Map : Town Main Job : Griefer
PostSubject: Super Grief Saturdays #5 - 2015/02/14 - TownThu 12 Feb - 1:56

First topic message reminder :

1. 4v4 on Farm with two substitute players (optional). No Pack-a-Punch, No Boxes and No Double Tap. The players from your team need to be not banned and not already in a team (defeated or not). If you want to use team accounts, you need to post also the main accounts of each players. If you want, you can just send me a private message.
  2. To save time, we will need to win less games to win the matches. The matches will be played best of 5 in the Round Robin and until the Finals (instead of best of 7). The Final match and the Bronze match (3rd place) will be played best of 7 (instead of best of 9).
  3. The host will alternate back and fourth until last host :
    If there are a tie before to play the last game, the last host is given to the team with the fastest wins of total games (advantage quickest).
    If the team who has hosted the first game win two consecutive games, the loser team will host two consecutive game to retake the advantage to host the first game (advantage loser).
    If the host rage quits, shuts off his system, or his ps3 freezes then the opposing team decides ether rematch or game win (not match win).
    If the host has a unstable connection, for example, the entire lobby drops down to a one bar then the game restarts with a new host.
    If the host does not switch and the connection drops to one bar again then it will be up to the opposing teams decision to rematch or count as a game win (not match win).
  4. No Modding, Hacking, Lag switching, IP Booting or Glitching.
  5. No blocking Juggernog in the beginning of the game or at a round restarted. Everyone must be able to get the Juggernog and the mp5 in the beginning of the game (Start Grief Rule).
  6. No camping 6 seconds  in any corner and 2 minutes camping areas of the map like Juggernog, Quick Revive, Double Tap or Stamina up areas. No camping the Jug stairs for 10 secs with no intentions to grief just the intentions to keep it blocked.
  7. You can put someone in the Juggernog glitch for one down then you have to let them escape.
  8. The Round Robin will be played the Friday night : the EU players will play in a EU pool from 10pm until 2am CET, the US players will play in a US pool from 10pm until 2pm EST (4 hours to play).
    The Final Bracket will be played the Saturday night, with the Semis and the Final & Bronze match, from 10pm CET until 2am CET (4 hours to play). [NEW]

#
TEAMNAME
PLAYERS
#1 French Blockade BLOCKS--ALPHA (C)
BLOCKS--DELTA
BLOCKS--ELEMEENT
BLOCKS--PRIDE (H)
BLOCKS--XI (S)
BLOCKS--CHARLIE (S)
#2 Multiple Scorgasms FurkanKilleR (C)
PELIKORN-_SKUNK (H)
PARK0Z_AP0L0
AzK_Killling
SuShi_-_Joker/LiveKiller (S)
ShaDoW-ViiiRuzZ (S)
#3 3 Straight ll-Legacy-ll (C)
ll-Hobnob-ll
ll-LastMan-ll
OneBoneHunter (H)
ooDiego (S)
#4 Generation JIZZZ QOADRICORN_JIZZZ (C) (H)
jeanyves1313
XxToleXx
W_O_L_F_1985
#5 Kiss The Floor Puta Viciousrsrt (c)
ZombieSlayingGod (h)
WpG-_-Miami
SimplyFatal
Mexicantor

EU Pool
3 Straight, 2 MW, 0 ML, 6 GW, 3 GL
Multiple Scorgasms, 1 MW, 1 ML, 4 GW, 4 GL
French Blockade, 0 MW, 0 ML, 3 GW, 6 GL
---------------------------------------------

US Pool
Generation JIZZZ, 2 MW, 0ML, 6 GW, 2 GL
Kush $quad, 1 MW, 1 ML, 5 GW, 3 GL
Kiss The Floor Puta, 0 MW, 2 ML, 0 GW, 6 GL
---------------------------------------------

SEMI 1
3 Straight (1) - (3) Kush $quad

SEMI 2
Multiple Scorgasms (1) - (3) Generation JIZZZ

FINAL
Generation JIZZZ (0) - (0) Kush $quad
(canceled)

BRONZE
3 Straight (0) - (0) Multiple Scorgasms
(canceled)

#
TEAMS
PTSM.W.M.L.G.W.G.L.
Generation JIZZZ 38 3 0 9 3
Kush $quad 34 2 1 8 4
3 Straight 18 2 1 7 6
Multiple Scorgasms 13 1 2 5 7
5 French Blockade 4 0 2 4 7
6 Kiss The Floor Puta 1 0 2 0 6

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Thu 18 Aug - 14:26; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Mule Kick
Mule Kick

Location (Country) : BEL Emblem : Shootguns Main System : PS3 Main Map : Borough Main Job : Griefer
PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #5 - 2015/02/14 - TownMon 16 Feb - 14:19

LOL racist shutup i sended u friendrequest with name tournament to play i get no answer faggot u call people virgin but u never been outside for some fresh air LOL u only touched ur own sister ;D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HU59-LER-UK
PhD Flopper
PhD Flopper

Location (Country) : GBR Emblem : Shootguns Main Map : Cell Block Main Job : Griefer
PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #5 - 2015/02/14 - TownMon 16 Feb - 15:03

Fresh air lol
Princess the neighbors are complaining a lot of smelly waste outside
Why you shitting in bags and throwing them outside go is the Fuking toilet!
Don't stay in your room 24-7 wtf you need fresh oxygen tell your sister stop giving you mouth to mouth
Fresh oxygen is a lot better
I'm worried about your health
Yoplix can you not give members life insurance bro???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mule Kick
Mule Kick

Location (Country) : BEL Emblem : Shootguns Main System : PS3 Main Map : Borough Main Job : Griefer
PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #5 - 2015/02/14 - TownMon 16 Feb - 16:37

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deadshoot Daiquiri
Deadshoot Daiquiri

Location (Country) : NED Emblem : Skull Main System : PS3 Main Map : Town Main Job : Support
PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #5 - 2015/02/14 - TownMon 16 Feb - 17:23

HULER ARE YOU GAY OR WAT THATS SO GAY YOUR COMENT U THINK YOUR FUNY W YOUR JOKE S Smile HAHA FUNY BRO STOP INSLOTE,ING AND PELICRON DONT JUST CALL SOME A RACIST U KNOW WAT A RACIST IS ? U CANT CALL SOME 1 A RACIST. THATS A BAD WORED U CAN CALL SOME BOUTY A CUNT.OR SOMTING. BUT WE ARE NOT GONA SAY THE WORED RACIST WE ALL HEVE THE .... TO SAY WAT WE WANT. AND HULER U CANT SAY ANTHING LEGACY THOSE NOT PLAY 24/7 YOU PLAY WAY MORE THEN LEGACY ALL YOUR HOURS BOOSTING ON CELLBLOCK AND PELICRON 2 NO LIFE. KID SAY THAT TO LEGACY S FACE OKE YOU 2 PELICRON SAY THAT TO LEGACY IN REAL LIFE. SAY IT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OneBoneHunter
PhD Flopper
PhD Flopper

Location (Country) : GER Emblem : Shootguns Main Map : Town Main Job : Griefer
PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #5 - 2015/02/14 - TownMon 16 Feb - 17:26

Is that Huler guy really 23 years old?  Laughing HAHA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HU59-LER-UK
PhD Flopper
PhD Flopper

Location (Country) : GBR Emblem : Shootguns Main Map : Cell Block Main Job : Griefer
PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #5 - 2015/02/14 - TownMon 16 Feb - 18:05

Who put €1 in infinite and onebone??????????????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mule Kick
Mule Kick

PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #5 - 2015/02/14 - TownMon 16 Feb - 18:24

kid stop typing hhaahahahahahahahaahhhaahahahah infinite ur 10 years and legacy dont have the balls the show is picture whats it gonna be in reallife???? ;D u always a mice infinite if im with u in the lobby alone ur a pussy no talking nothing same with onebone LoL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deadshoot Daiquiri
Deadshoot Daiquiri

PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #5 - 2015/02/14 - TownMon 16 Feb - 21:22

like i said u all u did was asking for the 1v, so shut up u retard . and u talk about fresh air ? u are playing 24/7 , like husler . husler get a job and stop claiming benefits Very Happy sad loser. haha and u retards talk about pictures, but i havent even showed ur own Very Happy retards. and anyways i dont even care how u look like , im not bothered about u delusional pricks.not my fault that u virgins got no friends Very Happy And pelikorn onebone and infinites dont even wanna talk to u. u are trying so hard to get their attention . dont be mad that they dont like u anymore Very Happy sad cunt pelikorn is crying cuz he has no friends.and also u call me racist , but u cant even explain why .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mule Kick
Mule Kick

PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #5 - 2015/02/14 - TownMon 16 Feb - 22:16

Hahahahahahahah calling someone a fucking turkish, a stupid muslim (Go Play with Allah 2vs2 tournament) this is not racisime? u can be a racist against a nationality and a regilion u retard look u say it again virgin u never touched a girl man never been for freshair im not even online for 22 hours LOL xD? i have many friends its like i said my old friends felt pity for you because you had only beer as friend that why they took you they wouldnt took you if u had friends ahhaahahahahahah its a pity ;D Priceless_Racist fucking cunt idiot i hope u die retard
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PhD Flopper
PhD Flopper

Location (Country) : FRA Emblem : Skull Main System : PS3 Main Map : Town Main Job : Griefer
PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #5 - 2015/02/14 - TownTue 17 Feb - 2:41

Pour pas foutre la merde vu que crayola arrêté pas de soûler partage les point de la final yoplix comme sa sa arrange tou le monde ok? Tu mai 15point pour nous et 15 pour heu ok?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PhD Flopper
PhD Flopper

Location (Country) : USA Emblem : Shootguns Main System : PS3 Main Map : Town Main Job : Griefer
PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #5 - 2015/02/14 - TownTue 17 Feb - 8:04

why do u not want to play jennyves we it seems like u only want to play when i have to pick up randoms
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mule Kick
Mule Kick

PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #5 - 2015/02/14 - TownTue 17 Feb - 12:29

Multiple Scorgasms 4-0 3straight

I sended a message to onebonehunter tournament no response waited untill 3:00 in the night forfeit bye his players werent online hobnob offline diego offline bye 4-0 GG
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deadshoot Daiquiri
Deadshoot Daiquiri

PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #5 - 2015/02/14 - TownTue 17 Feb - 14:54

3 Straight 4 - 0 multiplr scorgasms

i was sending multiple messages to pelikorn ,as i tried to add him again after a couple failed tries , it said that he got me on the blocklist . also he tried to boot me like furkan tried to boot xavi. i have sended u the screenshots to ur email. seriously u shouldnt allow booters to play tournaments .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OneBoneHunter
PhD Flopper
PhD Flopper

PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #5 - 2015/02/14 - TownTue 17 Feb - 15:31

You sent me a message at 23:05 when your whole team was already sleeping LOL just hoping that u get the forfeit win Smile nice try 

ah by the way

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deadshoot Daiquiri
Deadshoot Daiquiri

Location (Country) : BEL Emblem : Skull Main System : PS3 Main Map : Borough Main Job : Griefer
PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #5 - 2015/02/14 - TownTue 17 Feb - 17:19

OneBone we was waiting the holl night bro so its forfeit i was inviting you and legacy delete me so no problem bro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mule Kick
Mule Kick

PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #5 - 2015/02/14 - TownTue 17 Feb - 17:24

yahahha my team was ready azk killing apolo me and sushi joker was online where was ur team and u read message no response? gg 4-0
 bye and ur a fag bye 4-0 Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deadshoot Daiquiri
Deadshoot Daiquiri

Location (Country) : BEL Emblem : Skull Main System : PS3 Main Map : Borough Main Job : Griefer
PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #5 - 2015/02/14 - TownTue 17 Feb - 17:39

Hey pelikorn kben bij mijn pa en ik brancheer mij kabels voor ps3 om te spelen maar er komt geen scherm op dus ik kan misschien maar vrijdag terug komen dus weet jij anders hoe je die probleem fixt?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mule Kick
Mule Kick

PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #5 - 2015/02/14 - TownTue 17 Feb - 17:50

heb je HDMI of gewoon de normale kabels?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deadshoot Daiquiri
Deadshoot Daiquiri

PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #5 - 2015/02/14 - TownTue 17 Feb - 23:43

Hdmi man
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deadshoot Daiquiri
Deadshoot Daiquiri

PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #5 - 2015/02/14 - TownWed 18 Feb - 4:02

yoplix they still havent accept our friend request. all theydo is telling us that they gonna boot us . i cant be bothered to waste my time with 14yr olds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #5 - 2015/02/14 - Town

Back to top Go down

Super Grief Saturdays #5 - 2015/02/14 - Town

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AbsoluteGrief :: Tournaments / Rankings :: Grief Season 2015-