Share | .

Super Grief Saturdays #5 - 2015/02/14 - Town

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Deadshoot Daiquiri
Deadshoot Daiquiri

Location (Country) : FRA Emblem : Shootguns Main System : PS3 Main Map : Town Main Job : Griefer
PostSubject: Super Grief Saturdays #5 - 2015/02/14 - TownThu 12 Feb - 1:56

First topic message reminder :

1. 4v4 on Farm with two substitute players (optional). No Pack-a-Punch, No Boxes and No Double Tap. The players from your team need to be not banned and not already in a team (defeated or not). If you want to use team accounts, you need to post also the main accounts of each players. If you want, you can just send me a private message.
  2. To save time, we will need to win less games to win the matches. The matches will be played best of 5 in the Round Robin and until the Finals (instead of best of 7). The Final match and the Bronze match (3rd place) will be played best of 7 (instead of best of 9).
  3. The host will alternate back and fourth until last host :
    If there are a tie before to play the last game, the last host is given to the team with the fastest wins of total games (advantage quickest).
    If the team who has hosted the first game win two consecutive games, the loser team will host two consecutive game to retake the advantage to host the first game (advantage loser).
    If the host rage quits, shuts off his system, or his ps3 freezes then the opposing team decides ether rematch or game win (not match win).
    If the host has a unstable connection, for example, the entire lobby drops down to a one bar then the game restarts with a new host.
    If the host does not switch and the connection drops to one bar again then it will be up to the opposing teams decision to rematch or count as a game win (not match win).
  4. No Modding, Hacking, Lag switching, IP Booting or Glitching.
  5. No blocking Juggernog in the beginning of the game or at a round restarted. Everyone must be able to get the Juggernog and the mp5 in the beginning of the game (Start Grief Rule).
  6. No camping 6 seconds  in any corner and 2 minutes camping areas of the map like Juggernog, Quick Revive, Double Tap or Stamina up areas. No camping the Jug stairs for 10 secs with no intentions to grief just the intentions to keep it blocked.
  7. You can put someone in the Juggernog glitch for one down then you have to let them escape.
  8. The Round Robin will be played the Friday night : the EU players will play in a EU pool from 10pm until 2am CET, the US players will play in a US pool from 10pm until 2pm EST (4 hours to play).
    The Final Bracket will be played the Saturday night, with the Semis and the Final & Bronze match, from 10pm CET until 2am CET (4 hours to play). [NEW]

#
TEAMNAME
PLAYERS
#1 French Blockade BLOCKS--ALPHA (C)
BLOCKS--DELTA
BLOCKS--ELEMEENT
BLOCKS--PRIDE (H)
BLOCKS--XI (S)
BLOCKS--CHARLIE (S)
#2 Multiple Scorgasms FurkanKilleR (C)
PELIKORN-_SKUNK (H)
PARK0Z_AP0L0
AzK_Killling
SuShi_-_Joker/LiveKiller (S)
ShaDoW-ViiiRuzZ (S)
#3 3 Straight ll-Legacy-ll (C)
ll-Hobnob-ll
ll-LastMan-ll
OneBoneHunter (H)
ooDiego (S)
#4 Generation JIZZZ QOADRICORN_JIZZZ (C) (H)
jeanyves1313
XxToleXx
W_O_L_F_1985
#5 Kiss The Floor Puta Viciousrsrt (c)
ZombieSlayingGod (h)
WpG-_-Miami
SimplyFatal
Mexicantor

EU Pool
3 Straight, 2 MW, 0 ML, 6 GW, 3 GL
Multiple Scorgasms, 1 MW, 1 ML, 4 GW, 4 GL
French Blockade, 0 MW, 0 ML, 3 GW, 6 GL
---------------------------------------------

US Pool
Generation JIZZZ, 2 MW, 0ML, 6 GW, 2 GL
Kush $quad, 1 MW, 1 ML, 5 GW, 3 GL
Kiss The Floor Puta, 0 MW, 2 ML, 0 GW, 6 GL
---------------------------------------------

SEMI 1
3 Straight (1) - (3) Kush $quad

SEMI 2
Multiple Scorgasms (1) - (3) Generation JIZZZ

FINAL
Generation JIZZZ (0) - (0) Kush $quad
(canceled)

BRONZE
3 Straight (0) - (0) Multiple Scorgasms
(canceled)

#
TEAMS
PTSM.W.M.L.G.W.G.L.
Generation JIZZZ 38 3 0 9 3
Kush $quad 34 2 1 8 4
3 Straight 18 2 1 7 6
Multiple Scorgasms 13 1 2 5 7
5 French Blockade 4 0 2 4 7
6 Kiss The Floor Puta 1 0 2 0 6

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Thu 18 Aug - 14:26; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Mule Kick
Mule Kick

Location (Country) : BEL Emblem : Shootguns Main System : PS3 Main Map : Borough Main Job : Griefer
PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #5 - 2015/02/14 - TownWed 18 Feb - 14:07

who?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deadshoot Daiquiri
Deadshoot Daiquiri

Location (Country) : BEL Emblem : Skull Main System : PS3 Main Map : Borough Main Job : Griefer
PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #5 - 2015/02/14 - TownWed 18 Feb - 16:21

Legacy you deleted me so no lie plz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deadshoot Daiquiri
Deadshoot Daiquiri

Location (Country) : FRA Emblem : Shootguns Main System : PS3 Main Map : Town Main Job : Griefer
PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #5 - 2015/02/14 - TownWed 18 Feb - 21:41

Ok, as you are not able to play your matches, I will do like this for this SGS :
- Generation JIZZZ & Kush $quad, 1st tie with 20pts.
- 3 Straight & Multiple Scorgasms, 3rd tie with 5 pts.

For the next time, the players who threat to boot (joke or not), or to try to harm the opponent by any other ways will be directly banned from here. I hope to have been clear this time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deadshoot Daiquiri
Deadshoot Daiquiri

Location (Country) : BEL Emblem : Skull Main System : PS3 Main Map : Borough Main Job : Griefer
PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #5 - 2015/02/14 - TownWed 18 Feb - 22:48

Quand n'a pris la 3ème place c'est le principal mes au sujet de Legacy la a dire qui l'a pas de temps avec des gars de 14 ans bin alors moi j'ai pas de temps avec un handicapé comme lui.et encore une fois ils ont profité pour prendre la 3ème place mes sur ce jour la j'attendez avec Killing et Joker et Pelikorn qui ete revenu a 3H la nuit pour jouer pour la 3ème place et le prochain jour cete deja le lundi donc il le savez qui'l fallez la jouer le dimanche donc
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OneBoneHunter
PhD Flopper
PhD Flopper

Location (Country) : GER Emblem : Shootguns Main Map : Town Main Job : Griefer
PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #5 - 2015/02/14 - TownWed 18 Feb - 23:05

Why do you still cry? 
Stop complaining, i have never received any messages or game invites from you, only pelikorn sent me one single message about the tournament.  I looked yesterday on your account it says last sign in 43 hours ago LOL 
In the round robin u guys got fucked 3-1 and now u want that forfeit win so badly  HAHA 
Be happy for the 3rd place points, bitch! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deadshoot Daiquiri
Deadshoot Daiquiri

PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #5 - 2015/02/14 - TownThu 19 Feb - 0:27

Firstly you right by the 43 hours but i was the holl night online and invited you when yo was online so do a picture to now the true, and you knowed that this night we got a tournament so why you go offline? you scare that pelikorn kick you ass in 5 sec?Or is it because your such a noob? .And i was monday going to my father so please dont cry and yeah you right you guys maybe win of us but you have lucky that pelikorn was not anymore in the game because we was only with revivers in the team but next friday,please OneBone do your pray because your going in hell!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OneBoneHunter
PhD Flopper
PhD Flopper

PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #5 - 2015/02/14 - TownThu 19 Feb - 1:47

Dont lie kid, you never invited me. Why should i fear you LOL u have the same fuckin baby female dicksucker voice as Polishofthedead, so dont talk if u are not even allowed to play this game Smile

Your team is just a bunch of fuckin kids + booters so be happy to have the 3rd place instead of getting raped by my team Wink)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deadshoot Daiquiri
Deadshoot Daiquiri

PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #5 - 2015/02/14 - TownThu 19 Feb - 14:38

And you have the same voice like hitler bitch. Is Hitler not your father?1 You are a so fucking racist 2 You killing people in real like him 3 Your so ugly like him with your roll of fat.And do a picture of all my invites so you can see that i did 20 invites and thats mean 20 times that you are so ugly! Im not a kid that talk much bro im not like Blazing or Polish i only gonna talking when someone talking shit like you doing now. You racist people like you did to Furkan,but the question is when you have the cheer up to say it in his face? So do you have the cheer up? or do you gonna crying like you doing everytime bitch!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OneBoneHunter
PhD Flopper
PhD Flopper

PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #5 - 2015/02/14 - TownThu 19 Feb - 15:11

Parkoz apolo what a retard name is that?

Yes yes im hitler, im racist, im ugly, i kill ppl in real life xD 
What else? 

Can u fag explain me why do u still complain about the 3rd place for some reason??
U want the 1st place or what?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HU59-LER-UK
PhD Flopper
PhD Flopper

Location (Country) : GBR Emblem : Shootguns Main Map : Cell Block Main Job : Griefer
PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #5 - 2015/02/14 - TownThu 19 Feb - 15:21

Lol same voice hitler Apollo he sounds like robot a german person told me that kids in Germany no respect and they think they own the world but in reality they will run away like a bitch. Your photo anorexic you look 40 but you only 10 wtf
Apollo don't waste time with racist scum
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mule Kick
Mule Kick

Location (Country) : BEL Emblem : Shootguns Main System : PS3 Main Map : Borough Main Job : Griefer
PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #5 - 2015/02/14 - TownThu 19 Feb - 15:44

Onebonefaggot suck dick of legacy understand that fucking idiot u fucking racist fuck your family i hope you rot in hell may Allah forgive you idiot u believe in nothing u believe in racist ppl idiot u call people kid? ur a kid man only bigtalk hha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OneBoneHunter
PhD Flopper
PhD Flopper

PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #5 - 2015/02/14 - TownThu 19 Feb - 16:06

Huler first of all, learn how to throw a semtex then we talk Very Happy

Pelikorn you are the funniest guy on this website... How can u little piece of shit even call urself a muslim?
U insult families, u wish death to everybody and u lie the whole fuckin day.. U think allah is proud of you faking screenshots and lying whole day ? Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deadshoot Daiquiri
Deadshoot Daiquiri

PostSubject: Super Grief Saturdays #5 - 2015 February 14th (by CRAYOLA_KUSH_420)Thu 19 Feb - 21:45

RANKING AVAILABLE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mule Kick
Mule Kick

PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #5 - 2015/02/14 - TownFri 20 Feb - 11:40

AHhahahaha ur not even muslim dont talk about religion if ur not what iam fag ur just another joke stefan look ur pic fucking skinny man then the other license pic u tell blackett to boot all my friend but if i see blackett boots 1 of my friends i will take revenge and i will not stop WinkVery Happy:D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OneBoneHunter
PhD Flopper
PhD Flopper

PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #5 - 2015/02/14 - TownFri 20 Feb - 12:59

Your the worst muslim and you re gonna burn in hell..
Now your the same trash as huler, talking about other peoples picture but being the biggest pussy and scared to show your face thats why you wear masks in that anonymous fanboy video hahahaha
I did never tell anyone to boot anyone, the reason why I accepted blackett as friend is because he stopped booting.. If he starts again booting people, we will delete him..

Dont be mad u sad loser cunt.. You are just angry that we dont care about u worthless piece of shit..
Ah yoplix: i would be careful of this guy.. He is a terrorist, he wants to go to ISIS bootcamp and kill lots of people haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mule Kick
Mule Kick

PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #5 - 2015/02/14 - TownFri 20 Feb - 17:01

LOL gg racist haha u fucking hitler cunt idiot u german trash fuck you and ur family ur not a muslim u will burn hard idiot fucking racist i will fuk ur mother fucking pedo idiot plays with little kids  PEDO MAN HAHA fucking racist idiot cunt fuking german retard i hope hitler comes back and fuck everyone from ur family u retard racist cunt u say all muslims are terrorist???? fucking retard if i go to ISIS i will find you drop a bullet in your fucking head and rape ur family u tell blackett to boot everyone fucking liar Wink racist cunt hitler idiot he raped ur country
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PhD Flopper
PhD Flopper

Location (Country) : CAN Emblem : Shootguns Main Map : Town Main Job : Griefer
PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #5 - 2015/02/14 - TownFri 20 Feb - 17:23

ya nigga ISIS WILL FOCK ALL YOU FKING GERMAN ASS UP BITCH !!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deadshoot Daiquiri
Deadshoot Daiquiri

PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #5 - 2015/02/14 - TownFri 20 Feb - 17:31

and we are racist ? Very Happy none of us has ever said anything like that .thats pure racism.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OneBoneHunter
PhD Flopper
PhD Flopper

PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #5 - 2015/02/14 - TownFri 20 Feb - 18:04

NAHG wrote:
LOL gg racist haha u fucking hitler cunt idiot u german trash fuck you and ur family ur not a muslim u will burn hard idiot fucking racist i will fuk ur mother fucking pedo idiot plays with little kids  PEDO MAN HAHA fucking racist idiot cunt fuking german retard i hope hitler comes back and fuck everyone from ur family u retard racist cunt u say all muslims are terrorist???? fucking retard if i go to ISIS i will find you drop a bullet in your fucking head and rape ur family u tell blackett to boot everyone fucking liar Wink racist cunt hitler idiot he raped ur country

why rage kid? 
when did I say that all muslims are terrorists? HAHA 

drop a bullet in my head? rape my family? Is that what a good muslim does? HAHAHA

blackett promised me he will not boot again. if he does - delete. U wanna fake some new screenshots? retard

As legacy said: what u do is 100% racism. 
With every further post, u fuck yourself more in your gay ass
please stop it, what u say is always contrary and makes no sense Smile

u terrorist are getting even more pathetic than huler Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mule Kick
Mule Kick

PostSubject: Re: Super Grief Saturdays #5 - 2015/02/14 - TownSat 21 Feb - 12:31

haha fuck you bitch idiot hitler retard german idiot u want insult muslims now where is hitler stefan idiot
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Super Grief Saturdays #5 - 2015/02/14 - Town

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AbsoluteGrief :: Tournaments / Rankings :: Grief Season 2015-