Share | .

The Griefers Weekend #5 - 2015/04/25 - Free Map

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Deadshoot Daiquiri
Deadshoot Daiquiri

Location (Country) : ESP Emblem : Shootguns Main System : PS3 Main Map : Farm Main Job : Reviver
PostSubject: The Griefers Weekend #5 - 2015/04/25 - Free MapTue 21 Apr - 22:43

First topic message reminder :

The GW#5 will be the LAST & FINAL with the 8 best teams from the 4 past GW.

Try to defend your map and your host with the same rules as the previous GW, with the most competitive teams.

The last BATTLE of these GW will start Saturday April 25th at 21:00 CEST.

Only Final Brackett: Saturday (Quarters and Semifinals)
                            Sunday (Final)

Check http://www.cabronesgrief.com/ to see rankings with the 8 best teams, new regulation & deadlines!

http://www.cabronesgrief.com/#!the-griefers-weekends-free-map/c1a0l

Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Deadshoot Daiquiri
Deadshoot Daiquiri

Location (Country) : CAN Emblem : Shootguns Main System : PS3 Main Map : Town Main Job : Griefer
PostSubject: Re: The Griefers Weekend #5 - 2015/04/25 - Free MapThu 30 Apr - 23:37

yea Marley you're right, that's why I stopped to hosting and tolex was taking the conex in all tournaments. Do you remember when I told you: I only have 1 conex in my team and it will be to end of tourney " Tolex was hosting all time or Am I lying? But it doesn't matter if there are 1 team from USA or Latins countries or chinese countries, they need to have the conex if the have +50% of players in his team from the same state because this is a Internatinal Tournament not European tournament. So crayola has 4 USA players and 2 EU players. Do you think is fair to let EU conex in Crayola team when they are more USA players than EU players?  Come on, you need to be fair and doesn't matter what everybody says, Take the good choice and everything will be ok
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PhD Flopper
PhD Flopper

Location (Country) : GBR Emblem : Shootguns Main System : PS3 Main Map : Farm Main Job : Griefer
PostSubject: Re: The Griefers Weekend #5 - 2015/04/25 - Free MapFri 1 May - 8:53

your right bro. wen are you back on the grief? we miss ya! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deadshoot Daiquiri
Deadshoot Daiquiri

Location (Country) : NED Emblem : Skull Main System : PS3 Main Map : Town Main Job : Support
PostSubject: Re: The Griefers Weekend #5 - 2015/04/25 - Free MapFri 1 May - 14:36

Today at 0:37 by QOADRICORN_JIZZZ
yes u know what i mine what u saying is 100% right dats what yoplixs was saying aswel and i
qoadri are u gona cam back and play a coupel  teurnamts it wel be fun if u cam back and play sometimes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Griefers Weekend #5 - 2015/04/25 - Free Map

Back to top Go down

The Griefers Weekend #5 - 2015/04/25 - Free Map

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AbsoluteGrief :: Tournaments / Rankings :: Grief Season 2015-