Share | .

Best Griefer #3 - NFiNiTE-_-GaMER vs P4RKOZ APOLLO

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Who is the best Griefer between iNFiNiTE-_-GaMER & P4RKOZ APOLLO?
iNFiNiTE-_-GaMER
36%
 36% [ 9 ]
P4RKOZ_APOLLO
64%
 64% [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 25

AuthorMessage
Deadshoot Daiquiri
Deadshoot Daiquiri

Location (Country) : NED Emblem : Skull Main System : PS3 Main Map : Town Main Job : Support
PostSubject: Best Griefer #3 - NFiNiTE-_-GaMER vs P4RKOZ APOLLOThu 23 Jul - 2:27

First topic message reminder :

Canceled  

Why because of the input of false scorers saying 2-0 and we haven't played
Yoplixs can you deleted the topic i canceled it im sick of a person writing lie s on me topic

Last edited by iNFiNiTE-_-GaMER on Sun 26 Jul - 20:46; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
PhD Flopper
PhD Flopper

Location (Country) : ESP Emblem : Shootguns Main System : XBOX Main Map : Cell Block Main Job : Griefer
PostSubject: Re: Best Griefer #3 - NFiNiTE-_-GaMER vs P4RKOZ APOLLOThu 23 Jul - 23:45

Grief is my favorite game mode of call of duty and its fun when players play nice, running is something that u only have to escape from the zombies, on a 1v1 u are showing your grief skills and running only make your opponent tired and ends going down alone... thats not a 1v1, its ok if u do it on a 2v2,3v3 or 4v4 but doing that when its a 1v1 that should be a rule, i say this because i have played many 1v1 but no one was like the games i played vs infinite that was more a survival game than a grief game...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PhD Flopper
PhD Flopper

Location (Country) : SWE Emblem : Shootguns Main Map : Town Main Job : Griefer
PostSubject: Re: Best Griefer #3 - NFiNiTE-_-GaMER vs P4RKOZ APOLLOThu 23 Jul - 23:49

president stop w cover infinit. 1v1 toourney good result? lol president u told him a survival player aswell how he have good result if he didnt griefed any of these games. Infinit lost 6-0 to micro his host ask him if im lieng. And 3-0 by me 1v1.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PhD Flopper
PhD Flopper

Location (Country) : SWE Emblem : Shootguns Main Map : Town Main Job : Griefer
PostSubject: Re: Best Griefer #3 - NFiNiTE-_-GaMER vs P4RKOZ APOLLOThu 23 Jul - 23:56

yoplix if hes why he dont play me i putted my players down
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deadshoot Daiquiri
Deadshoot Daiquiri

Location (Country) : FRA Emblem : Shootguns Main System : PS3 Main Map : Town Main Job : Griefer
PostSubject: Re: Best Griefer #3 - NFiNiTE-_-GaMER vs P4RKOZ APOLLOFri 24 Jul - 0:05

I can also understand the fact to be tired by the abusive running, but as I said, you will have for sure at least one good opportunity to block/grief him. He will do a mistake in his movements and his directions at a moment of the game.

In my mind, one of the main skill of a Griefer is to be tenacious. You have to be tenacious and patient against this kind of player, and a lot of players are not patient. They want to kill the enemy directly with YY, in the first minutes, and start to lose patience and the stupid mistakes when the opponent takes flight. And when they fall in the trap, they rage saying the opponent was running like a rabbit.
How Crayola has lost vs GuitarLegend in the 1v1 Town Tourney, go check.
How OneBone has lost vs Infinite during the 1/2? go check
How Qoadri has won vs Infinite during the Final game? go check
(from the Twitch/Youtube streamings).

Don't forget also the traitorous side to have all these restrictions for a tournament match. For a match of 1 hour, we will have 20 minutes of games, and 40 of checking in the theater mode. And a long checking after each game to loose the rythm of the match... (timer of camping, timer of running, no aimlock, etc...). It's your wish of the futur Grief? I see already the time lost about the abusive camping timer.

Me too the Grief Mode is my favorite Game Mode, and not only from COD. It's why this forum and the work about AbsoluteGrief is here. I will post also a poll, but we have to be carefull about the traitorous side of too many restrictions for the futur.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PhD Flopper
PhD Flopper

Location (Country) : ESP Emblem : Shootguns Main System : XBOX Main Map : Cell Block Main Job : Griefer
PostSubject: Re: Best Griefer #3 - NFiNiTE-_-GaMER vs P4RKOZ APOLLOFri 24 Jul - 0:40

I agree what u say, Im not saying that u cant run for escape some times of your opponent when its a critical moment but when its obviusly of excesive running away all the time...
For example when i played vs infinite the game was arround 25min and 6 people was watching the game they saw how infinite was running for 25 min long...
I thing the max time of 1v1 should be 10 mins or 15min max.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deadshoot Daiquiri
Deadshoot Daiquiri

Location (Country) : FRA Emblem : Shootguns Main System : PS3 Main Map : Town Main Job : Griefer
PostSubject: Re: Best Griefer #3 - NFiNiTE-_-GaMER vs P4RKOZ APOLLOFri 24 Jul - 0:52

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deadshoot Daiquiri
Deadshoot Daiquiri

Location (Country) : NED Emblem : Skull Main System : PS3 Main Map : Town Main Job : Support
PostSubject: Re: Best Griefer #3 - NFiNiTE-_-GaMER vs P4RKOZ APOLLOFri 24 Jul - 3:51

Temax your macking things upp your vote is a nepotism vote i got destroyed on xbox? Okay my and crayola fucked u all upp with a sith xbox controller u are lie ing and i understand it im your Emmy because i dont like the people who you fanboy. U saying i won tournament because i have a  good team thats just a lie i defiantly help my team out. Some of the votes are pure nepotism its realy funy and temax i played you 1v1 i was joking around go look theater plus it is 2-1 and you did not want to play on my host like a little baby i beat u every time u gona losse the 2v2 tournament and im happy revolver beat it use 3-2 because if u losee your out haha

And temax i runed fore 25min just to fucking mack you angry and it clearly worked so much rage you have temax and if u want to git destroyed hardcore this time in 5days i will have my ps3 controller on xbox and da gho aswel the xbox controller i broke it on the ground this pace of sith it was a really bad controller impossible to run and jumpe but u still lossed on xbox thats just funny and i beat u way more times in a tournament then you beat it my i think i haven't lossed vs you only i got forfeited

Last edited by iNFiNiTE-_-GaMER on Fri 24 Jul - 4:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deadshoot Daiquiri
Deadshoot Daiquiri

PostSubject: Re: Best Griefer #3 - NFiNiTE-_-GaMER vs P4RKOZ APOLLOFri 24 Jul - 3:56

LOOK YOU GUYS ARE wasting your time writing your nepotism coments and lie's it does not hurt my feelings so ceep doing it but pleas stop lie ing temax u cant because u really dont like me verry NEPOTISM and funy two shee does lies and trash talking
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Speed Cola
Speed Cola

Location (Country) : ESP Emblem : Shootguns Main Map : Town Main Job : Griefer
PostSubject: Re: Best Griefer #3 - NFiNiTE-_-GaMER vs P4RKOZ APOLLOFri 24 Jul - 4:26

i vote for apollo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deadshoot Daiquiri
Deadshoot Daiquiri

PostSubject: Re: Best Griefer #3 - NFiNiTE-_-GaMER vs P4RKOZ APOLLOFri 24 Jul - 4:39

Nepotism
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deadshoot Daiquiri
Deadshoot Daiquiri

Location (Country) : BEL Emblem : Skull Main System : PS3 Main Map : Borough Main Job : Griefer
PostSubject: Re: Best Griefer #3 - NFiNiTE-_-GaMER vs P4RKOZ APOLLOFri 24 Jul - 4:54

infinite dont cry , im better , why you putted a topic then ? you thought you gonna get all the votes ? 

When you gonna getted you will be happy .

vicious VOTED on me to . GO ask him .

Im better then you , i got you 1 zombie yesterday . and remember long time ago 1 zombie with jug? 

ASK PELIKORN , he see it with hes big eyes .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deadshoot Daiquiri
Deadshoot Daiquiri

PostSubject: Re: Best Griefer #3 - NFiNiTE-_-GaMER vs P4RKOZ APOLLOFri 24 Jul - 5:00

I not played with you yesterday you are lie ing i played.on game i did not git griefed with one zombie vicious like s two joke  around.  Its pure NEPOTISM shadow would a voted for my if i had not made a topic about shadow legswitching. U gonna losse 1v1 we play tomorrow u  will losse 4-1,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deadshoot Daiquiri
Deadshoot Daiquiri

Location (Country) : BEL Emblem : Skull Main System : PS3 Main Map : Borough Main Job : Griefer
PostSubject: Re: Best Griefer #3 - NFiNiTE-_-GaMER vs P4RKOZ APOLLOFri 24 Jul - 5:06

with couche you big talker

No shut up , shadow did never liked you , he was my bro when we started with pelikorn and shadow and joker , furkan the Multiple Scorgasms . You remember Pelikorn , blazing ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deadshoot Daiquiri
Deadshoot Daiquiri

PostSubject: Re: Best Griefer #3 - NFiNiTE-_-GaMER vs P4RKOZ APOLLOFri 24 Jul - 5:14

Couch my bro you losse vs him i seen all the video s couch destroyed you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deadshoot Daiquiri
Deadshoot Daiquiri

PostSubject: Re: Best Griefer #3 - NFiNiTE-_-GaMER vs P4RKOZ APOLLOFri 24 Jul - 5:23

what ?? which video ? No one like this guy only noobs .

Couche i  dstroyed public and he booted us this guy . He is retarded , 40 years old this Ibrahim and this guy hes ennemys are kids from 10 years like lucky , micro . ADULTS to , Inco , Wesh , New World  . PLAY vs him and you will see whos the KING on CB , this are my BROs you know . Send me your bros pls . dj and couche . LOL . iNCOZUAH vs Couche NEXT TOPIC . You want it infinite ?

Go make this NEW Topic , Incozuah vs CouchePasBouger 

Your bro vs my bro 

I WON  already vs you , now it will be my brother .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deadshoot Daiquiri
Deadshoot Daiquiri

PostSubject: Re: Best Griefer #3 - NFiNiTE-_-GaMER vs P4RKOZ APOLLOFri 24 Jul - 6:09

You never won we did not play jet what are you doing ? And dont tack me ideas mack your own

Are you scared to play me and me idea your a noob apollo why you dont want to play?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
C-zombs568
Speed Cola
Speed Cola

Location (Country) : USA Emblem : Skull Main Map : Borough Main Job : Griefer
PostSubject: Re: Best Griefer #3 - NFiNiTE-_-GaMER vs P4RKOZ APOLLOFri 24 Jul - 7:36

I chose infinite because he is clearly better in ALL aspects lol as a team player and a solo player
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Speed Cola
Speed Cola

Location (Country) : ESP Emblem : Shootguns Main Map : Town Main Job : Griefer
PostSubject: Re: Best Griefer #3 - NFiNiTE-_-GaMER vs P4RKOZ APOLLOFri 24 Jul - 8:37

Infinite i didnt vote for u because youre so bad and i hate people who make lock sight. You talk about nepotism but... who vote for you? :')
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Speed Cola
Speed Cola

Location (Country) : NED Emblem : Skull Main System : PS3 Main Map : Town Main Job : Griefer
PostSubject: Re: Best Griefer #3 - NFiNiTE-_-GaMER vs P4RKOZ APOLLOFri 24 Jul - 12:33

Why this melon head put me in his team i'm not going to play with a melon/lemon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
WroeToShoties--
PhD Flopper
PhD Flopper

Location (Country) : GBR Emblem : Shootguns Main System : PS3 Main Map : Cell Block Main Job : Griefer
PostSubject: Re: Best Griefer #3 - NFiNiTE-_-GaMER vs P4RKOZ APOLLOFri 24 Jul - 13:09

Infinite only beat me because he cheated in the 1v1 free map tourney
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Griefer #3 - NFiNiTE-_-GaMER vs P4RKOZ APOLLO

Back to top Go down

Best Griefer #3 - NFiNiTE-_-GaMER vs P4RKOZ APOLLO

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AbsoluteGrief :: Community / Creations :: Grief Players :: Griefer's Skills-