Share | .

Destination Slaughter EP 4 - The Fall of Reivax

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Speed Cola
Speed Cola

Location (Country) : USA Emblem : Shootguns Main System : XBOX Main Map : Town Main Job : Reviver
PostSubject: Destination Slaughter EP 4 - The Fall of ReivaxWed 5 Aug - 0:42

Me and Reivax are friends...but he got a little too cocky and had to be put in place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mule Kick
Mule Kick

Location (Country) : USA Emblem : Shootguns Main System : PS3 Main Map : Town Main Job : Griefer
PostSubject: Re: Destination Slaughter EP 4 - The Fall of ReivaxSat 8 Aug - 4:08

See, commentary like this i can respect..but the utter trash talk i can't.
Good video. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Speed Cola
Speed Cola

Location (Country) : USA Emblem : Shootguns Main System : XBOX Main Map : Town Main Job : Reviver
PostSubject: Re: Destination Slaughter EP 4 - The Fall of ReivaxSun 9 Aug - 1:26

lol thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrla
Stamin-Up
Stamin-Up

Location (Country) : ESP Emblem : Skull Main System : PS3 Main Map : Town Main Job : Griefer
PostSubject: Re: Destination Slaughter EP 4 - The Fall of ReivaxSun 9 Aug - 18:22

Who is the better player of xbox/word in your opinion galleze?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deadshoot Daiquiri
Deadshoot Daiquiri

Location (Country) : FRA Emblem : Shootguns Main System : PS3 Main Map : Town Main Job : Griefer
PostSubject: Re: Destination Slaughter EP 4 - The Fall of ReivaxSun 9 Aug - 21:40

Trickie?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deadshoot Daiquiri
Deadshoot Daiquiri

Location (Country) : NED Emblem : Skull Main System : PS3 Main Map : Town Main Job : Support
PostSubject: Re: Destination Slaughter EP 4 - The Fall of ReivaxSun 9 Aug - 21:59

Trickie is not that good fore me the worst player is Zsg Freaky
Probably qp Derike is the best but crayola and DA_Gho still git griefs on these guys
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mrla
Stamin-Up
Stamin-Up

Location (Country) : ESP Emblem : Skull Main System : PS3 Main Map : Town Main Job : Griefer
PostSubject: Re: Destination Slaughter EP 4 - The Fall of ReivaxSun 9 Aug - 23:48

Infinite you onli lockside look tricki shot montages isla better than you look this YY lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Speed Cola
Speed Cola

PostSubject: Re: Destination Slaughter EP 4 - The Fall of ReivaxMon 10 Aug - 2:00

@mrla Best players is a hard list, but its easier if i separate them into groups. The lists have no specific order.

Best revivers : Me (Gazelle King), PiePerson, OpknucklesqO, ZombDestroyer

Best griefers: xll Bane llx, qp Derek, Trickie Shot

Theres plenty of other good players on xbox too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deadshoot Daiquiri
Deadshoot Daiquiri

Location (Country) : CAN Emblem : Shootguns Main System : PS3 Main Map : Town Main Job : Griefer
PostSubject: Re: Destination Slaughter EP 4 - The Fall of ReivaxMon 10 Aug - 3:52

Gazelle where is from OpknucklesqO. I aske that because there are 1 player with like that name in PS3?  In my opinion, best griefers from Xbox are qp Derek and Reivax because I see them play really good with bad connection.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Speed Cola
Speed Cola

PostSubject: Re: Destination Slaughter EP 4 - The Fall of ReivaxMon 10 Aug - 4:27

Reivax is a good player but nobody considers him a top griefer. Im talking about OpkuncklesqO from Xbox.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deadshoot Daiquiri
Deadshoot Daiquiri

Location (Country) : CAN Emblem : Shootguns Main System : PS3 Main Map : Town Main Job : Griefer
PostSubject: Re: Destination Slaughter EP 4 - The Fall of ReivaxMon 10 Aug - 4:29

I know but where he's from? I have someone with that name in PS3. I play in his conex 1 or 2 bars

Last edited by QOADRICORN_JIZZZ on Mon 10 Aug - 4:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Speed Cola
Speed Cola

PostSubject: Re: Destination Slaughter EP 4 - The Fall of ReivaxMon 10 Aug - 4:30

He's from the US
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deadshoot Daiquiri
Deadshoot Daiquiri

PostSubject: Re: Destination Slaughter EP 4 - The Fall of ReivaxMon 10 Aug - 4:31

oh lol ok Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deadshoot Daiquiri
Deadshoot Daiquiri

PostSubject: Re: Destination Slaughter EP 4 - The Fall of ReivaxMon 10 Aug - 4:42

hey maybe after im gonna livestream in custom games Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Speed Cola
Speed Cola

PostSubject: Re: Destination Slaughter EP 4 - The Fall of ReivaxMon 10 Aug - 4:46

whats twicth name
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deadshoot Daiquiri
Deadshoot Daiquiri

PostSubject: Re: Destination Slaughter EP 4 - The Fall of ReivaxMon 10 Aug - 5:11

it will be on youtube:   QOADRICORN JIZZZ kz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Speed Cola
Speed Cola

PostSubject: Re: Destination Slaughter EP 4 - The Fall of ReivaxMon 10 Aug - 5:14

ok
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destination Slaughter EP 4 - The Fall of Reivax

Back to top Go down

Destination Slaughter EP 4 - The Fall of Reivax

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AbsoluteGrief :: Community / Creations :: Grief Channels / Videos / Montages-