Share | .

TemaxX Friendly Tourney #5 - 2015/08/29 - Town 1v1 (with QOADRICORN_JIZZZ)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
PhD Flopper
PhD Flopper

Location (Country) : ESP Emblem : Shootguns Main System : XBOX Main Map : Cell Block Main Job : Griefer
PostSubject: TemaxX Friendly Tourney #5 - 2015/08/29 - Town 1v1 (with QOADRICORN_JIZZZ)Sun 16 Aug - 3:52

First topic message reminder :

This 1vs1 Tournament will be a fast 1/2 days tournament double elimination(winners & loosers bracket), it starts Saturday 29th August at 8 PM. Central European time (7 PM. UK).
Best of 5 , semis best 7 and finals best of 9.
Hope many players register, it can be a amazing tourney, good luck Wink

READ ALL, IT'S IMPORTANT
THE FIST DAY The tourney will start Saturday at 8pm and end at 12am for European players and for American players will start at 6-8pm EST and end at 12am EST for American players.
THE SECOND DAY The tourney continue with the players who won the round robin and have to play in EUROPEAN TIME from 8 pm (2 pm EST) to 12 am (6 pm EST).
If there is any problem message vA_TemaxX for Europe or QOADRICORN_JIZZZ for America
Rules:
1. No box, no PAP, Round 20 magic without headshots.
2. Don´t block the stairs when begin the game, don't block doors or quick revive corner.
3. EXCESIVE CAMPING is prohibited. Only 5 seconds in corners.
4. No SEMTEX, No DOUBLE TAP.
​5. If a player gets TIME OUT the game restart.
6. Best of 5 points. Each player will have opportunity of hosting once per game.
7. If the game is 2-2 tha fastest winner host.
8. The game will finish when disapear the oponent.
9. Lobby most be closed before the game start.
10. No lags sw, glicth, rage quit, permant perks o hack mods in tournaments. A cause for forteit.
11.NEW RULE, No lock sight You will be able to aim your enemy only 1 time to kick him (no abusive lock) but not 2 consecutive time or more.
12.Each player have a max. of 10 minutes to take a brake.
Deadlines:
Europe
" />

Players(Max. of 36, 18 per group)

Europe (Closed)
Disrupt_Revolver
UK
British--Griefer
UK
Disrupt_Dayzh
UK
iNFiNiTE-_-GaMER
Netherlands
OfficiallyMicro
Netherlands
Tritex_Zombie
France
ShaDoW-ViiiRuzZ
Spain
OhhViiiPeRz
Spain
Ben_dow_95
UK
mrla600
Spain
Authoruty-_Skunk
UK
BuLLit-_-DodgeR
UK
vA_TemaxX
Spain
Authoruty-_Grief
Spain
Authority-_Beast
Belgium
ZuckiZutt
UK
SpeedDemonUK--
UK
OfficiallyDown
UK

America(Open)
QOADRICORN_JIZZZ
Canada
GuitarLegend-RB
USA
AzK_Kamikaz420
Canada
wickedslice866
USA
zZReWiND_LyRiKZz
USA
AzK_Rifle
Canada
X_kozyko_X
USA
AzK_Lucky
Canada
gangstar421
USA
TH_HARDHITTER_
USA
Rivas_Nation
USA
ThotBoyTmoney
USA
SMOKA_SOKA_TOP42
USA
StrappedUP-420
SMOKA_SOKA_TOP5
USA
CRAYOLA_KUSH_420
USA
THEEZE_NUTZ_HOE
USA
Jon_Tor
USA

Last edited by ImTemaxX on Mon 28 Sep - 11:58; edited 46 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Deadshoot Daiquiri
Deadshoot Daiquiri

Location (Country) : FRA Emblem : Shootguns Main System : PS3 Main Map : Town Main Job : Griefer
PostSubject: Re: TemaxX Friendly Tourney #5 - 2015/08/29 - Town 1v1 (with QOADRICORN_JIZZZ)Fri 4 Sep - 0:03

Somebody know who is OhhViiiPeRz in fact?
Never see this player before, has no microphone and win the tournament?
I have a small idea, maybe the TheAlenProject n°2 from the 1v1 Town Tourney Razz

Last edited by YoPlixBoy25 on Fri 4 Sep - 0:29; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deadshoot Daiquiri
Deadshoot Daiquiri

Location (Country) : FRA Emblem : Shootguns Main System : PS3 Main Map : Town Main Job : Griefer
PostSubject: Re: TemaxX Friendly Tourney #5 - 2015/08/29 - Town 1v1 (with QOADRICORN_JIZZZ)Fri 4 Sep - 0:17

Temax,

I said you that your serie was only weekend tournaments already the past week wth the Free Map. You could create smallest groups to win time and don't create a losers bracket...The result is that the final bracket had not started the past Sunday night...

Now, you have decided to restart the final bracket?? WTF Shocked

Also, being the host, you cannot cheat like this :

Tritex explained me that you asked him to restart several time the game for your own reasons. One of this reason was because you lagged in this sequence :

Where is the lag here? You miss to kill the last Zombie.

For this reason, and because also to be only focused on the Legendary Tourney, this #5 will be canceled and the last of the serie,

Thks for the job done until now but manage correctly a tournament is an hard work finally like you see.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Speed Cola
Speed Cola

Location (Country) : NED Emblem : Skull Main System : PS3 Main Map : Town Main Job : Griefer
PostSubject: Re: TemaxX Friendly Tourney #5 - 2015/08/29 - Town 1v1 (with QOADRICORN_JIZZZ)Fri 4 Sep - 6:43

Yoplix OhhViipperz is zll zombiss llz from big cabrones
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deadshoot Daiquiri
Deadshoot Daiquiri

PostSubject: Re: TemaxX Friendly Tourney #5 - 2015/08/29 - Town 1v1 (with QOADRICORN_JIZZZ)Fri 4 Sep - 12:55

Ok thks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PhD Flopper
PhD Flopper

Location (Country) : FRA Emblem : Shootguns Main System : PS3 Main Map : Borough Main Job : Reviver
PostSubject: Re: TemaxX Friendly Tourney #5 - 2015/08/29 - Town 1v1 (with QOADRICORN_JIZZZ)Fri 4 Sep - 18:50

Yoplix jcrois que zombiss veut jouer la final on peut la jouer ou ce tournoi est definitivement annuler?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deadshoot Daiquiri
Deadshoot Daiquiri

PostSubject: Re: TemaxX Friendly Tourney #5 - 2015/08/29 - Town 1v1 (with QOADRICORN_JIZZZ)Fri 4 Sep - 18:55

Jouez la si vous voulez mais le bracket a été relancé de toute façon...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PhD Flopper
PhD Flopper

Location (Country) : ESP Emblem : Shootguns Main System : XBOX Main Map : Cell Block Main Job : Griefer
PostSubject: Re: TemaxX Friendly Tourney #5 - 2015/08/29 - Town 1v1 (with QOADRICORN_JIZZZ)Fri 4 Sep - 19:09

YoPlix I restart the final bracket because there were 6 forteit and ViiiPeRz didnt wanted a win by that.
After that I saw all the forteit were by time was out of the deadlines it is fair enough that we all play at the deadline i made (8pm-12am) and no more.
So now i give these 2 days to play it, also what happend with Tritex was that i quit after all that work that i did to win him on his host and dying by that lag in-game.
If you see in midle of the game i got the same lag on quick revive house but I was moving my screen so you can see it good, at that moment i was going forward and that happend.
I said to Tritex that i give him the opportunity to play againg on his host but he didnt accept because it was too late and he said he have no more time to play so i took the best decision.
Also the day later infinite was saying what happend to his score, because he forteit when he saw that the tourney was going out of the deadlines so he said he give tritex his place, now i put i all back and this is the real bracket. I want a real winner for this and no more forteits.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PhD Flopper
PhD Flopper

Location (Country) : FRA Emblem : Shootguns Main System : PS3 Main Map : Borough Main Job : Reviver
PostSubject: Re: TemaxX Friendly Tourney #5 - 2015/08/29 - Town 1v1 (with QOADRICORN_JIZZZ)Fri 4 Sep - 19:11

Pas de probleme
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PhD Flopper
PhD Flopper

PostSubject: Re: TemaxX Friendly Tourney #5 - 2015/08/29 - Town 1v1 (with QOADRICORN_JIZZZ)Fri 4 Sep - 19:16

Temaxx i dont play because that was 5:00 night lol i dont gonna stay all time for one game and u know u should let me one rematch because i let u maybe 5 6 rematch that not problem but i really dont like when i blocked u then u end the game and said my mother was on my room i said not my pb and u said play or forfeit :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PhD Flopper
PhD Flopper

PostSubject: Re: TemaxX Friendly Tourney #5 - 2015/08/29 - Town 1v1 (with QOADRICORN_JIZZZ)Fri 4 Sep - 19:21

YoPlix if my ps3 freeze is it my mistake?
My ps3 froze 2 times vs Tritex, is that a free point for him?
I hate the cheats never do that in any game, it was clearly lag on my screen, do you think i wouldnt kill that zombie?
The real bracket is going to play this weekend and there are no more tourney, it's just the last one, but this was not my mistake, it was QOADRICORN that had to make the Amercan bracket, he didnt and I did all work, so we played out of the deadlines + forteits, no real winner.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PhD Flopper
PhD Flopper

PostSubject: Re: TemaxX Friendly Tourney #5 - 2015/08/29 - Town 1v1 (with QOADRICORN_JIZZZ)Fri 4 Sep - 19:23

Obviously, no game, no win.
that is why i restart the final bracket to have a real winner, its fair enough
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PhD Flopper
PhD Flopper

PostSubject: Re: TemaxX Friendly Tourney #5 - 2015/08/29 - Town 1v1 (with QOADRICORN_JIZZZ)Fri 4 Sep - 19:25

Nop temax i dont talk about the freeze this is rematch i understand but i talk about when micro was on lobby u dont remember?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PhD Flopper
PhD Flopper

PostSubject: Re: TemaxX Friendly Tourney #5 - 2015/08/29 - Town 1v1 (with QOADRICORN_JIZZZ)Fri 4 Sep - 19:34

Yes, I remember you shoulnt accept that, your mistake.
Also it was round robin and you wouldn't pass with that win...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PhD Flopper
PhD Flopper

PostSubject: Re: TemaxX Friendly Tourney #5 - 2015/08/29 - Town 1v1 (with QOADRICORN_JIZZZ)Fri 4 Sep - 19:58

I just asked viperzz now he said he never said he dont want to win like that lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PhD Flopper
PhD Flopper

PostSubject: Re: TemaxX Friendly Tourney #5 - 2015/08/29 - Town 1v1 (with QOADRICORN_JIZZZ)Sat 5 Sep - 2:34

he said that, If you look at the messages I wrote i said he was the winner, after he said he didnt want to win by forteit and I said that there were 6 or 7 forteit so the only way to make back the real bracket is restarting it with the good way
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PhD Flopper
PhD Flopper

PostSubject: Re: TemaxX Friendly Tourney #5 - 2015/08/29 - Town 1v1 (with QOADRICORN_JIZZZ)Sat 5 Sep - 11:06

Ok np i let u the win we dont will fight for that just good game
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PhD Flopper
PhD Flopper

PostSubject: Re: TemaxX Friendly Tourney #5 - 2015/08/29 - Town 1v1 (with QOADRICORN_JIZZZ)Sat 5 Sep - 19:06

play the matches, I will go online in 1 hour
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deadshoot Daiquiri
Deadshoot Daiquiri

Location (Country) : GBR Emblem : Skull Main System : PS3 Main Map : Cell Block Main Job : Reviver
PostSubject: Re: TemaxX Friendly Tourney #5 - 2015/08/29 - Town 1v1 (with QOADRICORN_JIZZZ)Sat 5 Sep - 23:27

Disrupt_Dayzh (3) - (2) ImTemaxXII GG.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deadshoot Daiquiri
Deadshoot Daiquiri

Location (Country) : CAN Emblem : Shootguns Main System : PS3 Main Map : Town Main Job : Griefer
PostSubject: Re: TemaxX Friendly Tourney #5 - 2015/08/29 - Town 1v1 (with QOADRICORN_JIZZZ)Mon 7 Sep - 2:06

ThotBoyTmoney 3-0 CRAYOLA_KUSH_420
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deadshoot Daiquiri
Deadshoot Daiquiri

Location (Country) : CAN Emblem : Shootguns Main System : PS3 Main Map : Town Main Job : Griefer
PostSubject: Re: TemaxX Friendly Tourney #5 - 2015/08/29 - Town 1v1 (with QOADRICORN_JIZZZ)Mon 7 Sep - 2:19

QOADRICORN_JIZZZ 3-0 hotBoyTmoney
Back to top Go down
View user profile

TemaxX Friendly Tourney #5 - 2015/08/29 - Town 1v1 (with QOADRICORN_JIZZZ)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AbsoluteGrief :: Tournaments / Rankings :: Grief Season 2015-