Share | .

Booting - Titojavierga

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PhD Flopper
PhD Flopper

Location (Country) : ESP Emblem : Shootguns Main System : XBOX Main Map : Cell Block Main Job : Griefer
PostSubject: Re: Booting - TitojaviergaWed 26 Aug - 0:15

First topic message reminder :

YoPlix, you have to ban titojavierga from absolute grief, he booted me 2 times and people was with me when it happends, I also got a message from him that he was going to boot me offline, I can show it to you if you want.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Deadshoot Daiquiri
Deadshoot Daiquiri

Location (Country) : ESP Emblem : Shootguns Main System : PS3 Main Map : Farm Main Job : Reviver
PostSubject: Re: Booting - TitojaviergaFri 28 Aug - 5:02

lol q h pasado? cuanto drama!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PhD Flopper
PhD Flopper

Location (Country) : ESP Emblem : Shootguns Main System : XBOX Main Map : Cell Block Main Job : Griefer
PostSubject: Re: Booting - TitojaviergaFri 28 Aug - 5:04

What?? So he ends his tournaments... When you baned Blazing he had to stop playing the 2v2 tournament, it have to be the same for him. I accept that he insult him because it doesnt affect me but booting me offline affectes me and my family who was using internet.
tito should be baned from now with out ending any tournaments because there is a big difference of lag switch and booting people offline that is a crime. If this dont happend i just leave this community

Last edited by ImTemaxX on Fri 28 Aug - 5:16; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PhD Flopper
PhD Flopper

PostSubject: Re: Booting - TitojaviergaFri 28 Aug - 5:06

Que han banead a tito sorry... haberlo pensado antes de tirarme la conexion. 
titojavierja- Blazing2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PhD Flopper
PhD Flopper

PostSubject: Re: Booting - TitojaviergaFri 28 Aug - 5:36

Also, if Shadow is only baned 2 weeks for 1 game of laf switch, tito should be baned minimum 1 month and dont letting end any tournament.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deadshoot Daiquiri
Deadshoot Daiquiri

Location (Country) : FRA Emblem : Shootguns Main System : PS3 Main Map : Town Main Job : Griefer
PostSubject: Re: Booting - TitojaviergaFri 28 Aug - 6:10

Before your arrival, BZ was already warned and banned many times in the past for the same reason but also for worst reason (hacking attempts players/website). A lot of players were and are complaing about him. This is why I was more sever with him (instant and long ban).

About tito, this is the first report that I get about him and I know tito more than 1 year. This sanction is more like a warning. All the players have been always warned before to have a important sanction. This is the same thing for Shadow, but he was also unpolite and disrepectful in the comments, and this is why his sanction becomes the same. You try probably to protect more Shadow because he's in your team.

Don't start a blackmail with me to leave the community if I don't do that you want. This is also not because you are currently empowered in the community, by hosting tournaments, that I should obey to your orders. You are free to do that you want, like me I'm free to do that I want. Be already happy that this warning is a ban because it was not my first attention. The main is that something is done about the report with a sanction even if you wished a better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PhD Flopper
PhD Flopper

PostSubject: Re: Booting - TitojaviergaFri 28 Aug - 6:31

I love grief and i also love to play with people online that are nice with each other, but what tito did... I have no words, he insults me and any other player because he think he is the best, he is disrespectful with all other players and he hates me more because i started playing grief on another console.
If you ask a to anybody about tito who isnt spanish will give you the same opinion like me.
I had on ps3 only 1 problem with infinite, but no of insulting, just because of the lock sight.
Now we are friends and solve our problems but I stop with this, you have the power to do what you want on your webside, but the 1vs1 tournament will be my last hosted on this webside if tito continue playing that 2vs2 tournament.
YoPlix, do you know how it feels that the boot you offline and you cant do anything?
If i want i could boot him too but Im not like that and will never do that.

Edit: tito try to cheat in my tournamet with 2 accounts
Elena_BCN  (España)
titojavierga
Spain

Who have the same IP address

Any ways, the tournament is only for 16 people/continet so he cant play the tournamet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deadshoot Daiquiri
Deadshoot Daiquiri

Location (Country) : FRA Emblem : Shootguns Main System : PS3 Main Map : Town Main Job : Griefer
PostSubject: Re: Booting - TitojaviergaWed 2 Sep - 2:51

The Battle of Titans being now ended, tito is banned 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Booting - Titojavierga

Back to top Go down

Booting - Titojavierga

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AbsoluteGrief :: Cheatings / Reports-